The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Stretching The Truth 2.0 vs Stretching The Truth Lite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
What is the major differences in these two versions Stretching The Truth 2.0 vs Stretching The Truth Lite.. As far as I can read the 2.0 comes with a case for the tablet and the animal cookies and both versions include a dvd..is it the same dvd for both
Does the lite come with a pad and gimmicks to make this up
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1315 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
The "LITE" Version is supposed to be sold only Overseas and was not made to sell in the United States. If Tim is now selling the "LITE" Version in the US then that is the way to go and save a few dollars. I personally went with the Full Version and the first thing I did was toss out the Animal Crackers and made up my Animals using Business Cards made for the Printer in Full Color, then Laminated them. I purchased a Clear Force Change Bag and that it what I use as the Cookies are way to hard to find and are big and bulky. The way I do it is now Plays Big and Packs Flat. The making of the Gimmick is the hardest part. If you can LEGALLY Purchase the "LITE" Version you will still spend at least $ 100.00 to make up what is needed unless you have most of it on hand at home. The Artists Pads are the most costly part as they run around $ 10.00 each and you need 2 of them.

Here is a Direct quote from Tim's Website for the "LITE" Version:

This is the exact same effect as the full version. After hearing from many people outside the US that wished there was a version for sale that only included the DVD, script and rights so they are not dealing with the ‘fees’ that their country charges to receive the large box. I decided to create and offer this version to anyone outside the US, only it’s better than you asked for.

Rod
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
MagiCol
View Profile
Special user
Dargaville, New Zealand
929 Posts

Profile of MagiCol
That's a smart selling move by Tim!
The presentation makes the magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Stretching The Truth 2.0 vs Stretching The Truth Lite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL