The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The PaC Stack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1101 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Check out the latest from Mental Voyage:

http://www.mentalvoyage.com/index_files/PaCstack.htm
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2071 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Got a sneak peek at this, so to speak, and it's one of the most deceptive, devious, clever peeks I've come across. Completely different than anything you've seen in business card stack peeks. Yes, at its core, is a time-tested principle, but from there on out, it's ALL Paul Carnazzo. Honestly, it's a mini-marvel. No matter how familiar you may be with business card stacks and what can be done with them, if Paul performed this for you, you'd be asking "When the h*#l did you get the peek?"

Love this. And the fact that it's also a perfect OTL is an excellent bonus.
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
I just got this... and yes, even after I knew how it worked... I was still trying to spot the 'peek' moment. This is extremely clever.... but, as Paul is a mate of mine.. I already knew it would be.

The half hour video explains everything you need to know for performance, and construction. Yes.. you will probably need to make a trip to the stationers and spend a little time putting this baby together, but... if done correctly, the PaC Stack should last you a very long time.

Considering that, if this were a ready made item like The Ghost Pad (for example) it could well run at $50+ and STILL be worth the $$$$.

$15 is a bargain.

Nice job Carnazzo Smile
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
The trailer seems to be unavailable at the moment.

As I posted in another section, my eyes are not as good as they used to be.
And due to my spectacles my angle of clear view is almost totally sytraight ahead and in a horizontal plain, (so no downward glances.

Is this going to cause me any problems? A Pm so as not to reveal too much would be appreciated if anyone cares to.

Will this make Paul's new peek business card wallet obsolete before it is even released? Smile

Steve
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2071 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Steve, you should be able to compensate for your limited viewing angle. And no, it will not make the wallet obsolete, although to explain why would mean exposure. As Paul Shirley said, this is really quite a bargain.
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
718 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Paul's stuff is GREAT! I just purchased this and the download is in progress now so I will be busy for a while.
Jamie Salinas
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
718 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
OK I had to jump back here just after seeing the explanation and say, I LOVE IT! A simple, direct no fluff method of obtaining information secretly!

Now back to the video to see the rest of it.

Thanks Paul!
Jamie Salinas
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2859 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Need. One. Now.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1101 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On 2013-04-18 13:46, Stephen Young wrote:
The trailer seems to be unavailable at the moment.

As I posted in another section, my eyes are not as good as they used to be.
And due to my spectacles my angle of clear view is almost totally sytraight ahead and in a horizontal plain, (so no downward glances.

Is this going to cause me any problems? A Pm so as not to reveal too much would be appreciated if anyone cares to.

Will this make Paul's new peek business card wallet obsolete before it is even released? Smile

Steve

Thanks for the kind words Guys!

Steve,

There is more than one way to get the p@@k,so even if your vision is compromised you should be able to make this work. As for The Lookout Wallet question, they are two different animals. You have much more freedom with the Lookout as far as having the participant handle the items. Also, being leather, the Lookout is much more durable.

I've received a few questions asking if The Lookout uses the same method as PaC Stack. The answer is NO, the Lookout uses a different method.

Thanks again!

Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Thanks for the answers guys.

Bought it. Watched it. Love it.

Steve
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3716 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I've just finished watching the video. It is a thing of beauty and very very clever. A composition of classic methods and some more which you have to expect if it's coming from Paul. It is not too difficult to "construct" and you can really customize it easily. Paul is a devil Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1229 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I really like the idea to use it for peeking, OTL and secret writing.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2186 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Hilariously clever!

thanks Paul

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18486 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2013-04-20 13:22, dmoses wrote:
Hilariously clever!

thanks Paul

d

I agree - excellent combination of thoughts... very well taught, explained and the thing to love the most from it is the scope of presentations... a simple looking device, natural, cheap to make - can't really find fault in it to be honest...well, its not Kat Dennings, but I don't blame Paul for that...though if he could arrange that, then I'd name mine and Kat's first-born after him...

very well done sir...
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
This pleases me
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2070 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Paul,

Very clever... I'll be carrying this around with me Smile Thanks!

Regards, Steve
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1101 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Glad you are all enjoying this Smile

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11712 Posts

Profile of John C
Well, by golly if iain can't find fault with it I'll have to pick it up. R you sure iain?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1101 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On 2013-04-21 14:43, John C wrote:
Well, by golly if iain can't find fault with it I'll have to pick it up. R you sure iain?

Iain tells it like it is!!

jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1629 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
I don't know if this source is credited, but tip a hat to Richard Mark, whose commercially released product of 20 or so years ago, called the Image Collector, used the same methodology in a business card case.

In fact, Richard Mark pioneered a lot of ideas -- including a now-classic key bending method -- in his book "Mind Warp," but never seems to get the credit he merits. I haven't seen his newer book, "Mind Work," but hear that it's excellent.

With this post, I'm not trying to disparage the PaC Stack, but just to point out that a knowledge of mentalism's heritage allows proper crediting for the ideas of earlier creators.

Cheers,
Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The PaC Stack (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL