We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wow, this Trailer for the "Man Of Steel" Movie is really good... Watch! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 13:05, daffydoug wrote:
I don't see the picture. Did you forget to attach?


Ooppsss, my bad... Here. Smile

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/man-of-steel/3......e-covers
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4900 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 12:32, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-18 19:04, irossall wrote:
If Superman gets arrested it is probably for wearing his underwear on the outside. Superman would be thought of as a crazy nut or a pervert.
Iven Smile


He doesn't wear his underwear outside in this latest version. Smile

Exactly my point. He might as well be Cinderella.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 14:23, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 12:32, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-18 19:04, irossall wrote:
If Superman gets arrested it is probably for wearing his underwear on the outside. Superman would be thought of as a crazy nut or a pervert.
Iven Smile


He doesn't wear his underwear outside in this latest version. Smile

Exactly my point. He might as well be Cinderella.


Too bad you don't like it. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4900 Posts

Profile of landmark
"Too 'igh falutin' for exterior underweah are we?" Tell that to the kids, who rummage in their daddy's drawers for extra large red underwear. Go ahead, break their hearts!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 14:28, landmark wrote:
"Too 'igh falutin' for exterior underweah are we?" Tell that to the kids, who rummage in their daddy's drawers for extra large red underwear. Go ahead, break their hearts!


Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
The new score by Hans Zimmer.

"An Ideal of Hope"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUlsQ5ds4M

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Pretty good trailer for the next Thor movie too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j41qNcjDoc8
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 13:12, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-22 13:05, daffydoug wrote:
I don't see the picture. Did you forget to attach?


Ooppsss, my bad... Here. Smile

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/man-of-steel/3......e-covers


The General Zod cover below the Superman cover looks good too although General Zod looks a bit young to be a General! He does look very bad-a$$ though.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Generals on Krypton are younger than Generals on Earth it seems... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wow, this Trailer for the "Man Of Steel" Movie is really good... Watch! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL