The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Phronesis Box (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
I had the good fortune of seeing the lovely Luca Volpe perform in Ipswich and I acquired one of his cool locks. He uses it in a three keys to baldpate routine combine with a chair test and kicker ending.

Now my style is somewhat different as I invoke deep philosophical ideas.

So, for my routine, I wanted a special box with a brass hasp that contains something 'special'. I knew that the JC Mooreni made the best box I had seen to date. His Illumini is a true work of art, so I wrote to him and ordered a custom made box that can hold my Loeb Classic edition of Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics. The box was made to measure in a beautiful exotic wood and finished to perfection.

I will be showing the box to the attendees of Saturday's Tabula Mentis...not only does the box fit my requirements perfectly, it also has a removable plinth in the bottom so if I want a bit more volume, I can remove it easily. John communicated throughout the whole process and met my every need. He even shipped the box to my hotel in San Francisco last week to save on shipping to the UK! How awesome is that?

John has put pictures up on the website and is happy to receive requests for your custom needs. He is a true craftsman and a great businessman who has outstanding customer service.

http://www.moorenimagic.com/#!boxes/c204x

Best wishes

Dr Todd
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3029 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Wasn't aware of this builder - gorgeous stuff!
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Warm and lovely stuff...simply gorgeous....
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3005 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I had the pleasure to read Todd routine based on the method of the key of Fate and I was blown away for the construction of the idea, and this box add a very "classy touch" to the act, is really beautiful!
Todd, please, let me know as soon you will perform the routine at Tabula Mentis (whish to be there!)
:)
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
Some nice boxes on the site, like the look of some of the seance stuff too.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
17803 Posts

Profile of IAIN
What a tactile and tidy box you have, doctor...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Phronesis Box (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL