The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » A "fix" for Double Faced Super Triple Coin (Teflon Tape seekers please read) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
johnboy
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of johnboy
Grateful thanks to all who contributed to this ` problem` I found it impossible to get the teflon tape recommended, in the UK. and used the mobile phone protectors to cover and protect your I phone or whatever screen. This is working beautifully for me ! and without this information I would probably have sold the outfit. Thank you all for your help. and God bless the Magic Café !
Mike Heitkamper
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Mike Heitkamper
I have ordered the Teflon tape, but I am curious to hear from those of you who have been using it for awhile. Does it stay clear, or does it yellow over time. How is it holding up?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3026 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Tape holds up well and does not dis color- as of yet which is never seen anyway.
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
554 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Ditto...Holding up well with no discoloration. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » A "fix" for Double Faced Super Triple Coin (Teflon Tape seekers please read) (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL