The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Rising Card Box Chest (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cardstuntman
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Cardstuntman
Anyone have one of these sitting on a shelf? I got one and have always wanted to come up with a routine for it. I have considered ...having other objects in the box to be taken out as part of the routine...maybe a spirit bolt, hot rod, some coins or such..and/or... a deck set up like you would use with a card duck...or a story/joke where the punch line was something that came up on a card...maybe a call back piece. or..it could just sit...maybe that's all it's good for. Anyone ever seen a cool routine with it?
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Special user
946 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Yes, I added electronics to my card rise chest and other effects and put them into a small spirit cabinet I also built...here it is:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBaN8uWvF5I

Chuck C.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3289 Posts

Profile of Julie
I remember a "hands-free" handling where the performer would place his magic wand under his arm and surreptitiously move the box backwards against the tip of the wand to make the magic happen.

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Rising Card Box Chest (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL