The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Rosepad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magikraft
View Profile
V.I.P.
58 Posts

Profile of Magikraft
I am finalizing the artwork for a new product and find myself torn between these two rose images. I want the audience to believe I have drawn this myself with a magic marker although they actually only see me draw the green stem. Which do you prefer?

Kindly,
Martin Lewis

Click here to view attached image.
Cardstuntman
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Cardstuntman
I like "B" . I will tell you why... it looks like something you would draw. I think with a little practice and the right tip on the marker you could draw it in front of them if you wanted. I like A's stem better.
CharliePA
View Profile
New user
Barcelona, Spain
70 Posts

Profile of CharliePA
Hi, Magikraft!

I'm a professional illustration artist, if you PM me I can give you a hand on that. IMHO You may want the rose to look more casually drawn, with maybe more rough lines and not much fill inside. Just a thought!
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

George Bernard Shaw
Adam Wood
View Profile
Loyal user
Ontario, Canada
225 Posts

Profile of Adam Wood
B as it looks a little less perfect than A, to me B has a blob quality to it which looks more rudimentary, if that is what you are aiming for.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” -Doug Henning

"Don't make magic impossible, make impossible magic!" - Adam

PEACE, LOVE & MAGIC!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Rosepad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL