The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » New Promo Video, (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jugglery
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of jugglery
Hi Jason, Tom and Al!

There are two parts to a promo video. One is the video, the other is the promo part. You have all of the visual elements, you just need to hit the selling part harder.

I'm a big advocate of voice overs. You can target the audience way more effectively if you talk to them, sell to them, direct their attention. You have great footage. Don't leave the viewer to decide how to react to it. TELL them that you are going to be great for their event and their audience.

Keep in mind that some people are visual learners and some people are verbal learners. You want to be able to reach everyone. Best to hit them with visuals AND voice.

These days, I always include a VO in the videos I produce. It shortens the line. Gets to the point.

You can see what I mean by going to my video page: http://www.steverusselljuggles.com/steve_does_video/ You'll see the videos I did for both Tom and Al (who were both great to work with, by the way).

And I haven't forgotten about the copywriting I promised you, Jason. I hope to have something for you, soon.

All the best,

Steve
Steve Russell

www.steverusselljuggles.com

Video Editing - www.GigReels.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » New Promo Video, (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL