We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Americans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Is anyone following this first season series on FX? It's a captivating look at the chilling spy games during the cold war years in the sixties, seventies and eighties. In addition to several other creative non network series, ie., cable, for lack of a better, more modern term, The Amerians has the made it to my addiction list.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I've heard amazing things. We have a couple of clients writing on it so it's going to be required viewing at some point but I have yet to hear a bad word about it.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16001 Posts

Profile of tommy
No. What is it, a TV show?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-04-26 14:22, tommy wrote:
No. What is it, a TV show?

Yes, it's wrapping up its first season on FX channel. It's about a forced marriage ot two Soviet spies, sent to America to raise a family as Americans while deeply infiltrating US government agencies. Very good series.

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/theamericans

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-04-26 13:16, Andrew Zuber wrote:
I've heard amazing things. We have a couple of clients writing on it so it's going to be required viewing at some point but I have yet to hear a bad word about it.

Your clients are doing a good job then. It's nicely crafted. I hope it's renewed for a second season.

Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Quote:
On 2013-04-26 17:23, Bob1Dog wrote:
Quote:

Your clients are doing a good job then. It's nicely crafted. I hope it's renewed for a second season.

Already been renewed! 13 new episodes are in the works. Smile
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-04-26 21:42, Andrew Zuber wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-26 17:23, Bob1Dog wrote:
Quote:

Already been renewed! 13 new episodes are in the works. Smile

Thanks Andrew, I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.....do catch up with it before the second season!

rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
685 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Watch it. Love it. Sometimes I forget it stars that All American girl Felicity... the traitor.
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
rawdawg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
685 Posts

Profile of rawdawg
Watch it. Love it. Sometimes I forget it stars that All American girl Felicity... the traitor.
One time, when I was young, I botched a sleight so bad, Vernon, Marlo & Miller rolled over in their graves. But I didn't see Elmsley, probably because he was behind the others.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Americans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL