The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » OUR MAGIC - a new documentary (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
OUR MAGIC - a new documentary about the art of magic.

Today, Dan and Dave Buck, Jason England and I are launching our biggest project, yet.

"Our Magic" will be a documentary aimed at the public that will reveal the world of magic and magicians, giving greater access and insight than ever before. The concept is inspired by the Maskelyn and Devant's book of the same name.

This is going to be a very big project, requiring a great deal of work on our part. It has already been in the planning stages for several months and, if we are funded, will begin almost immediately but we are going to need your help to make this happen.

Our Kickstarter page is now live and ready for your consideration. Every dollar takes us a step closer to our goal. I hope you all take a few moments to go to our page, watch our pitch and decide if you can join us on this adventure.

This is an exciting time for magic. People really want to know more and we hope to use this opportunity to foster a greater appreciation and a better understanding of our art.

To take part, please click on the link below. Please also share this with anyone (layman or magician) who loves magic:

Click Here!

Best,

P
The Amazing Pog
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Pog
Certainly an interesting project. Will this be aimed at a cinema release, or DVD?
'One of the safest ways to make a good performance is to have tricks which work so easily, that mechanics can be forgotten and every attention devoted to presentation' - Corinda
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Once it's made, we hope to sell it to a distributor - we certainly hope to get it to the widest possible audience.

P
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
I can't wait.
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Once it's made, we hope to sell it to a distributor - we certainly hope to get it to the widest possible audience.

P
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson

P
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
Paul,

Can you share with us any of the magic historians out there, that will be involved with this project?

Craig
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Stefmagic
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Stefmagic
This project will only be funded if at least $43,000 is pledged by Monday May 27

43 386$ !!! Congratulation!
Macphail
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of Macphail
I was very excited by the advertisement. Would Conjuring Arts consider helping? I don't know anything about them, but they seem to be devoted to similar goals.
nukraze
View Profile
New user
NJ
68 Posts

Profile of nukraze
Paul,

Just wondering if there is any updates on the production of the Magician Exclusive DVD? Been waiting patiently for this and there have been no updates since the Christmas release of the documentary.

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » OUR MAGIC - a new documentary (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL