We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Five at Once (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8791 Posts

Profile of funsway
Comcast is now promoting their "Genii" that magically records five shows at once --

and here I am searching though hundreds of channels looking for a single show worth viewing ;-)

Where would a person find the time to watch all of those shows anyway -- if they were worth viewing? My list of unfinished projects is only exceeded by my imagination creating new ones.

From a different perspective -- when would a person find time to watch a live magic show with all of those shows trembling on a hard-drive for attention?
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3615 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
It all started with the first two-blade razor...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
OH NO
This thread is not about juggling five objects. What a disappointment.

Gotta go it's a three show day today.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
I thought it was about "Jack the Giant Killer" an "The Valiant Little Tailor".
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I think it's probably more useful for bigger households where different people want to record different things.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5707 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I thought this was about Maria Ozawa.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
satellite23
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of satellite23
Heck, I'm still stuck on VHS recording Smile
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
There were three TV shows on tonight at the same time, The Vikings on History, The Borgias on Showtime, and The Mentalist on CBS. If there was a sports event on tonight I would have watched that and recorded all three. There have been occasions when I have recorded up to four events on the same time or at times where a two hour presentation interfered with two or three one-hour presentation. My only point is, I kinda' like the feature of being able to record up to five events simultaneously. Prior to this upgrade we could only record two.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Five at Once (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL