The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » KAPS STYLE WALLET (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
I am looking to construct a Kaps Style Wallet for "Card to Wallet". Does anyone know where I might purchase a leather wallet (hip or breast pocket) with the zippered compartment underneath the credit card holders (horizontal, for poker sized)?

I live in France and I have seen some great wallets but the zippered compartment is always on the other side of the credit cards.

Would appreciate any ideas.

Thank you.
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1484 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
Hello,
I am in Brussels and found two different models around my house. One doesn't have a "zippered" compartment but a quite nice "impossible" pocket under the Credit cards place. The other one is an "horizontal" wallet (the fold is on the short edge) and the card can be fed into it by the right side (not credit card place but I had to make a slit under the flap of the coin purse) into the zippered compartment.
Think that YOU can make the slit (not only the credit card "already there" slits) in order to get the card when you want.
If you haven't still what you're looking for, PM me and I'll see if I still can find one.
Jonathan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » KAPS STYLE WALLET (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL