We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Jonathon Royle teaching materials.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone had purchased any of his full courses from his website?
Im specifically interested in the hypnotherapy course.
Putting the controversy about the man to the side, are his materials valuable learning tools?

Many thanks

:)
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9966 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Since Hypnotherapy isn't supposed to be discussed here and many have such a bad taste in their mouth here of him, this may not be the best place for your answers.
dylan magic
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of dylan magic
Thanks for the advice mindpro, didn't realise it was "off limits".
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17542 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Totally OFF LIMITS ... to the point of wondering who YOU really are???? LOL
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
My post has been mysteriously removed, so I will repeat it. His material, in his books at least, is good. You might question his production values, but not the quality of the content. Hope that helps.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
For hypnotherapy, especially, books, videos, etc., are excellent ways to extend what you learn during in-person training. Expecting to pay a hundred or less and be able to learn how to help yourself or someone else use hypnosis to change behaviors is like thinking you can learn how to perform an appendectomy on yourself by reading a book. Is it possible? Perhaps. Is it advisable? I don't think so.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17542 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This is hilarious !!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
There are much better sources if you seriously want to learn hypnotherapy.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
kevinuncanny
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of kevinuncanny
I think if you want to learn any version of therapy it should be learned live. Would you feel comfortable if your therapists only training was a DVD or Book?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17542 Posts

Profile of Slim King
With all the trouble Johnny boy has caused here I'm AMAZED this thread is still up!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20326 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am amazed anyone bothers.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Jonathon Royle teaching materials.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL