The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Expanded Shell and 4 coins - suggested routines and/or books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1490 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Title says it all. What would be your recommendations for routines using an expanded shell and 4 coins. Matrix routines, coins across etc. I've never ventured into that area of coin routines and I'm interested in your favorites.
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
965 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Roth's shelled coins across is the best.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 13:33, shakuni wrote:

Source... book, manuscript, lecture notes, DVD... what?
vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
Shakuni, I agree,
So far, I have not seen a better foundation than roth's shelled coins across. His use of a shell under other coin (s) is incredibly brilliant.

At the same time, a tapping move with the left hand on a coin, in the right, on top of a back clipped coin by Ponta on his sick video deserves special mention.
This is something that you could use in almost any coin routine. Brilliant.

At the same time, I need to ask for advice for ditching a shell. Has anyone tried the Cosmar coin device or the coin ditcher device, both from lybrary.com?
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4841 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay Al,
I have a ton Of Routines With 4 coins and a shell! Smile We need to get together So I can show you some of them!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Shadow coins is a very good routine (as well) and uses a [. I'm new here (with this) like Al, so the exact resource escapes me. I think it's on the WGM [ dvd.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
788 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 13:41, Al Desmond wrote:
Quote:

Stop being the laziest nastiest person on this forum and use GOOGLE!!! Your unreal on here. People will eventually seize to help you because of your responses on here...
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 14:25, Trooper11040 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Totally un-necessary, Trooper! You continue the behavior you eschew! Take the high road; the guy apologized!

Stop being the laziest nastiest person on this forum and use GOOGLE!!! Your unreal on here. People will eventually seize to help you because of your responses on here...

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 14:25, Trooper11040 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Totally un-necessary, Trooper. You continue the behavior you eschew. Get over it; the guy apologized!!

Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
788 Posts

Do you ever read his answers!?! Look at his post from the last 30 days! Everytime someone helps him, he's nasty!! I helped him yesterday on the for sale forum and he came back with snide remarks!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
OK, so he's a little brash. (like I said), he apologized!

Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:

Hmmm... magicians helping magicians. Of course I could Google it. Everyone that uses the Café could Google most any information they want... including material that exposes methods and routines. In that case... why even have the Café? My question was to elicit a discussion. Your response was to shut any discussion down. And the answers to my inquires would probably be helpful to others reading this thread.

What seems common and inane to you may be confusing and unknown to others here. If these questions and topics are so banal for you, then I suggest that you skip the discussion and go on to something that reaches your level of expertise. Think about it.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
788 Posts

Read thru former post using google, and you will see that there are many post already devoted to shelled sets and different routines using shell sets
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 14:43, Trooper11040 wrote:
Read thru former post using google, and you will see that there are many post already devoted to shelled sets and different routines using shell sets

Thank you for your "help."
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
788 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-05-04 14:46, Al Desmond wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 14:43, Trooper11040 wrote:

Thank you for your "help."

"Your welcome"
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Well moderators... let's lock this thread... Trooper says there is nothing left to discuss. I hate thread Nazi's Smile
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
788 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-05-04 15:25, Al Desmond wrote:
Well moderators... let's lock this thread... Trooper says there is nothing left to discuss. I hate thread Nazi's Smile

LoL...people like you on forums make me laugh!
vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
Hi Al,
To answer your question, Roth's is on World's Greatest Magic, Shelled Coins for one. I am sure it is on the first video set of NYCM.

Hey guys, we all get cranky and too blunt sometimes, including me. I pray that we can forgive one another by God's grace.
Scott
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
759 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
If you have not seen David Neighbors work he can show you stuff for hourssssssssssss. I have seen him at FFFF for many years now, always amazing.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2013-05-04 16:46, magicjoe wrote:
If you have not seen David Neighbors work he can show you stuff for hourssssssssssss. I have seen him at FFFF for many years now, always amazing.

We live in the same metro area... I've just had some trouble going down hill to meet him. We've had a lot of snow up here, and the few times we've arranged to get together, snow came up. I prefer not to drive down from my mountain lair when the roads are sloppy. We've been in touch... hopefully soon we can meet up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Expanded Shell and 4 coins - suggested routines and/or books (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL