We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Luna specials (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
To celebrate the release of our new trilogy Room Service (book one 1943 first) I'm running a one week special price on Luna spiral bound books.

If you are missing one of the books or have never bought one, now is your chance to get them at a very nice price. For the next week any Luna spiral bound book is $55 shipped world wide.

The price on the site will change back to $75 domestic and $85 Int. this Friday.

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
623 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
What about the CEs? Smile
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On 2013-05-05 18:05, that'sJustWrong! wrote:
What about the CEs? Smile

Oh you! OK I will mark them down too. Save $25 on the hardcover Lunas all week Smile

The prices are reduced on the site.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Awesome-coolness ! I have PG & a spiral 36,wanted / needed spirals of 34 & 35. Was not a big deal for me at the moment unless someone was selling they're 34 & 35, but I can't beat or pass up that deal & good timing !!
Will be ordering them Mon, a big spooky asylum Luna thank you Smile

Excited & hope my RS gets here before I leave for vaction next Sunday -
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2611 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-05-05 16:50, Roth wrote:
To celebrate the release of our new trilogy Room Service (book one 1943 first) I'm running a one week special price on Luna spiral bound books.

If you are missing one of the books or have never bought one, now is your chance to get them at a very nice price. For the next week any Luna spiral bound book is $55 shipped world wide.

The price on the site will change back to $75 domestic and $85 Int. this Friday.

Thanks!

Nice, Rick! Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Does Rick's awesome-ness never end.......????........................ NO ! it just gets awesome-er !! LoL Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
I will be ordering right now, great offer Rick
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
950 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
My Luna 1934 is hopefully already on its way Smile This is a great deal, for an amazing piece of bizarre theatre. If you are a performer with a bizarre style, get this while you can I say!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
1934 ordered, cant wait for it to arrive, I enjoy marking them up nearly as much as performing it
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
623 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Thanks, Rick!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1353 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On 2013-05-05 18:28, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Does Rick's awesome-ness never end.......????........................ NO ! it just gets awesome-er !! LoL Smile

Right answer. Rick has done the whole community a wonderful service making LUNA available this way. It isn't only a great effect, it is also a great 'entry' into bizarre book tests as well as an effect you can build into the finest of professional routines. LUNA is, and always will be, 'the one.'

Take full advantage of this if you haven't already.

BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I just grabbed 34 & 35 to add to my 36 & PG for a full set performance, can't pass up a great deal from a great man !! Will be definitely picking up So Dark also -
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
I'm checking my online banking now, Never been a better time to get Luna
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
934 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Man I think even I want one now!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
We're going to keep this special going a few more days, lots of guys taking advantage of the sale Smile

Thanks!
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2649 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
It was an offer I couldn't refuse.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6661 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-05-06 13:53, Merlinsmagic wrote:
I just grabbed 34 & 35 to add to my 36 & PG for a full set performance, can't pass up a great deal from a great man !! Will be definitely picking up So Dark also -

Hey, 1936 is powerful enough! However, you'll see the value once you have '35, '36 and PG. After reading So Dark, you'll see how the three can be tied together. I, myself, have not marked my books. I really didn't see the need, since the effect is so strong as is.

I mean, what difference does it make, to have writing that makes more hits, when your victi...er, sitter is sitting there crying? I mean, do what ya want, but this is so powerful as-is...I wouldn't touch it further.

If you haven't sprung for this yet, you won't get a better deal. Buy it now for $55 or pay more later. your choice. However, also be warned this is a VERY dark, and disturbing act. I, myself, have had nightmares about it. It's all part of the package! Smile

Doug
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2649 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On 2013-05-14 14:43, Dougini wrote:
I, myself, have not marked my books. I really didn't see the need, since the effect is so strong as is.

I don't have the books in my possession yet but, from what I read in "So Dark," I think the idea is to make the props look even more credible/used/realistic. I'm actually looking forward to marking mine up. Some of my friends are nurses. I was thinking of drafting them to assist with the task (after making them take an oath of secrecy of course).

It might be fun/great/inspirational to see how some people have marked up their Lunas.

Don't be shy. Let the uploading begin.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
I enjoy the marking up nearly as much as performing L*N@, the So Dark manual is invaluable. I use the locket ending, it is a killer effect.
Mystagogue1968
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Mystagogue1968
I'm new to the Café, but had to join to give Rick the shout out that he deserves!

The Luna series is absolutely fantastic! I’ll tell ya, Rick is a real genius. I have five of his book tests and every single one of them is a masterpiece! The faux aging of the books couldn’t be more realistic. I’ve shown them to my friends and told them the “stories” surrounding the books and they totally bought it! How could they not; the books look like something from a horror movie. If I wasn’t into this sort of thing I wouldn’t even want to touch them. Serious creep factor!

The Method for Luna is so easy and simple that I had it down in a few hours. I tried it on my significant other and she was really freaked out. And of course I didn’t tell her it was trick; she didn’t sleep well that night.

If any of you have purchased any of Rick’s works,(and I see many of you have) then you know that every compliment I’ve paid him could not be truer! The man is a genius and a plain nice guy! I give him my $$$ every chance I get!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Luna specials (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL