The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » ? on doll house illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Plaz
View Profile
New user
Chicago
6 Posts

Profile of Plaz
Hey,
I have a doll house and need dolls for it. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get three dolls for it that look the same. Also to match those three I’m looking to get three dolls that look the same but are different sizes. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Plaz
HarbinJr.
View Profile
Elite user
I only have
450 Posts

Profile of HarbinJr.
How big are you wanting the dolls? I have a friend in Texas that has them pretty big.

Robert Long
AmazingA
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
151 Posts

Profile of AmazingA
Maybe try Ebay? Smile
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
There is a complete industry around dolls. Collectors, dealers, people who manufacture by hand, stores to buy doll parts, people who restore them.

Chicago is a big place I would be very surprised if you can't get them locally. Try a sesarch engine on doll vendors, manufacturers etc. I think you'll be able to get what you are looking for.
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Plaz
View Profile
New user
Chicago
6 Posts

Profile of Plaz
Thanks
for the info. I'm looking for dolls that are 5 inches, 9 inches, and 12 inches. Thanks for the ideas. If anyone has more let me know.
Plaz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » ? on doll house illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL