The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JM on vacation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Thank you to all of you who have supported me in my endeavor as a human and artist.
You can imagine how much energy and effort and it takes to create moments of astonishments for you, that being said I'm going on a much needed vacation for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. So all orders and downloads ordered now thru 2 weeks will be mailed or sent out when I get back. I will also be adding more material to THE BOLD PROJECT then as well.
Thank you for understanding I need this time refresh to come back stronger than ever.
JM
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
You're welcome.

Take a long time off. You deserve it.

Just a thought though, you might want to place this vacation message on your site so people see it during checkout rather than here in the latest and greatest forum.

I for one really do appreciate the sentiment though. Go, relax somewhere.

DD
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Thanks don..yea that's a great idea!
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
JM, have a great, well deserved vacation. Knowing you, your brain will not go on vacation and you be thinking up new, devious magic plots and methods!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Thanks JM.

BTW, looks like you've also been busy over at Ellusionist with the "Executive Deck" and routines!

Jim
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Enjoy yourself JM... drink 1 on me...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JM on vacation (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL