The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic You Can Do Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicpro12
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of magicpro12
Hi Folks. My memory is failing me. Is there a do it yourself video that teaches kids magic? This one showed only the magician hands and you could produce it as your own video for Back of room sales. If this rings a bell with anyone, let me know. Thanks.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Quote:
On 2013-05-09 21:21, magicpro12 wrote:
Hi Folks. My memory is failing me. Is there a do it yourself video that teaches kids magic? This one showed only the magician hands and you could produce it as your own video for Back of room sales. If this rings a bell with anyone, let me know. Thanks.

Topic covered in this thread. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=17
MagiCol
View Profile
Special user
Dargaville, New Zealand
929 Posts

Profile of MagiCol
Charlie, I don't know how you found the thread, but there used to be a very simple URL to do elementary searches of Café threads and posts, then about a year back it no longer worked.
Does anyone know of a quicker, simple search than the one the Magic Café itself provides? Please post the URL
Thanks
The presentation makes the magic.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
The search function on the Café is horrible I use google.

basically type what you are looking for and add magic Café after it.

I have spent time searching and searching for stuff on the Café then in one search with google found it.

hope that helps.

I also don't like that I can not search the whole Café from the Café search function. another reason I use google.
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
magicpro12
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of magicpro12
Thanks guy. This helps out.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
On your favorite search type site:themagiccafe.com "topic you are looking for goes here" (Example: site:themagiccafe.com "Card Warp")

Hope this helps.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Here is further discussion as to why you can no longer use TMC search effectively. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=50&5
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Okay...to get back to the original post:

There are several such DVD's available...some good, some not so much.

Michael Barada has one ("Bradacal" here on the Café)

Paul Romhaney has one (not sure if it is still available or not)

I just bought a new one being produced by Matt Grisham which looked incredibly well done.

I have owned several different ones, but have never produced and sold them because I was not happy with the quality. However, with Grisham's, I believe I can be proud to put my name on it and sell it after my shows. He also produces a 35 page book that you can customize and sell.

I would encourage you to investigate all of your options before you buy, then pick the one that best suits your needs.

You can try Google with "instant author DVD" and a whole host of options should show up.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Magic You Can Do Video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL