The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Seeking the bridge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Incredible book and beautifully written. Very creative ideas. I really can't think of anything negative to say about it. "Right on the money" to me is worth the price of the book and it doesn't even use a memorized deck. "Perfect pick" and "seeking the bridge" are killer uses for your mem deck work. Brings your tricks to miracle status. This is to just name a few. I think there is about 25 or 30 items in the book. All worth checking out. There really isn't any filler IMO. This guy is a genius Smile. I saw him lecture in Virginia beach a few years ago and ever since I've been trying to get ahold of everything he puts in print. If anyone has any questions about this book let me know and ill try and help you out. I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about much. If you liked his other book "Meant to be" then you'll love this one too.
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
Who wrote it?
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Quote:
On 2013-05-12 07:03, Lundonia wrote:
Who wrote it?

John Born
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Does anyone have any idea if I can get this from somewhere in the UK? I would use vanishing inc but they still have to ship it from the US increasing the price beyond what I can currently afford Smile
Cain
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
1553 Posts

Profile of Cain
Meant To Be disappointed me. Maybe that was more my fault, as I came to realize I'm not that fond of any card at any number. It had a neat trick from Michael Powers (if I recall correctly) but I felt it was poorly edited and overpriced.
Ellusionst discussing the Arcane Playing cards: "Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five."

Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes: "You know Einstein got bad grades as a kid? Well, mine are even worse!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Seeking the bridge (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL