The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Human or extraterrerstrial? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Or something else?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
DNA proved it to be 90% human.

Search: atacama humanoid dna results
Dennis Michael
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Are you sure the DNA didn't prove that we humans are descended from aliens?
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3691 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Well, I think that's obvious. But is it a mummified alien fetus or human fetus? Or a mummified alien fetus that shares DNA with the aliens that began the human race? Curious minds want to know.
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
"Recently, some scientists working on DNA and computer analysis found that DNA has been around for over 10 billion years- but Earth has been here for less than half that time. Perhaps life is indeed universal, and contact spreads life from world to world"
Interesting statement. How could anyone know that DNA is 10 billion years old, unless they had a sample of DNA that came from somewhere other than Earth? Do Scientists have actual samples of old DNA? If they do, this is very good evidence that life does exsist outside our own planet.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Way to assume your conclusion.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Looks like Jeff Dunham's Akmed the Dead Terrorist.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 06:42, irossall wrote:
"Recently, some scientists working on DNA and computer analysis found that DNA has been around for over 10 billion years- but Earth has been here for less than half that time. Perhaps life is indeed universal, and contact spreads life from world to world"
Interesting statement. How could anyone know that DNA is 10 billion years old, unless they had a sample of DNA that came from somewhere other than Earth? Do Scientists have actual samples of old DNA? If they do, this is very good evidence that life does exsist outside our own planet.
Iven Smile

If you follow the [url=http://phys.org/news/2013-04-law-life-began-earth.html] given link[/quote], you'll see that someone tried to apply "Moore's Law" to DNA. Moore's so-called law is based on the observation that solid state computer technology roughly doubles in the number of transistors per unit area every two years. The modelling in question assumed that that evolutionary complexity followed Moore's law uniformly for the existence of DNA. I doubt even they take their conclusions or their method particularly seriously.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Santa's Elf. Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
No doubt we are not alone. This thing is so insignificant to what is out there. If the NASA liars would tell us the truth about what we found on the Moon and Mars...there would be none of this speculation.

My friend who is a Lt. Col. (ret), said what we found on Mars makes the Moon PALE in comparison! And they LIE to us and keep us in the dark! No wonder there are such conspiracy theories. Why can't they just tell us the truth?

Doug
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh my God tell me that was a joke. You are saying that literally tens of thousands of people are in on the lie and only oneretired colonel is ttalking. ....and it is to you?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 11:48, Dannydoyle wrote:
Oh my God tell me that was a joke. You are saying that literally tens of thousands of people are in on the lie and only oneretired colonel is ttalking.

No, he did not say that only one retired colonel is talking.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Dougini, do you think the world is really ready for contact with an alien race? There would be mass hysteria. The cover-up may be keeping us safe.

Unless, of course, it's part of a Verdant plot to colonize our world... Smile
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Please study the science of space travel.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 12:00, EsnRedshirt wrote:
Dougini, do you think the world is really ready for contact with an alien race? There would be mass hysteria. The cover-up may be keeping us safe.

Unless, of course, it's part of a Verdant plot to colonize our world... Smile

This is what the Brookings report say's but who died and made them boss? Mankind has suffered many things and we are still here and I don't see any panic in the streets.

If the Government is not keeping secrets about Mars, why don't we get to see ALL the photo's of Mars. Cydonia is the most interesting part of Mars, why don't we go there and explore. At least if the pyramids, walls and face are only our imaginations, NASA could stop or at least put a dent in some of the "cover up" stories we keep hearing. It was only a few years ago that most people never heard of HAARP. It wasn't until photo's were shown to the Government that they finaly came up with a story instead of a denial.
Don't believe everything any side tells you. Question the authorities and keep an open mind.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
SCIENCE.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 12:48, Dannydoyle wrote:
SCIENCE.

She blinded me with it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11lvw_......OwrW1F8E
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Human or extraterrerstrial? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL