The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Human or extraterrerstrial? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
196 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 06:26, irossall wrote:
In answer to Ron's statement:

"But if you still insist that aliens constructed a face on Mars, doesn't it seem odd that they would go to all that trouble, and then leave absolutely no other trace of their existence? No bustling cities, no airports, no houses, no other monuments, no signs of activity whatsoever?"

Do you have "pareidolia" of the ears? When did I ever insist or even state that aliens did anything or even exsist? You are filling in gaps that don't exsist.

There are what appears to be pyramids and a walled in "city" with what looks like buildings.

All I did say is, NASA should land at Cydonia in order to prove or disprove the stories that are out there. Richard Hoagland has asked the people at NASA to do just that. The stories of Cydonia could finaly be put to rest.
Iven Smile

Sorry, I didn't mean you as in YOU personally, I meant you in general. Smile

Why should the burden be on NASA to prove or disprove somebody's outlandish theories? If somebody claims that there are pink Unicorns on Saturn's rings should NASA then be obliged to land there in order to prove or disprove that claim? Besides, other photos of Cydonia from different angles have already shown it to be a mountain and nothing else.

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
NASA uses our tax dollars so in my mind that makes me the employer of NASA. Pink Unicorns on Saturn's Rings? Let's check it out.

You seem to focus on the "face". I am more interested in the pyramids, wall and what looks like buildings.
All I am saying is let's go check these things out and we can put an end to the stories. Besides, I think the landscape is much more interesting than the area's we have gone to so far.
As a tax payer, I and many, many other tax payers are and have been asking NASA for a long time to please go to Cydonia and prove once and for all if this is imagination or reality. I don't think that is asking too much, since we help to fund NASA and keep them employed.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
196 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 06:49, irossall wrote:
NASA uses our tax dollars so in my mind that makes me the employer of NASA. Pink Unicorns on Saturn's Rings? Let's check it out.

You seem to focus on the "face". I am more interested in the pyramids, wall and what looks like buildings.
All I am saying is let's go check these things out and we can put an end to the stories. Besides, I think the landscape is much more interesting than the area's we have gone to so far.
As a tax payer, I and many, many other tax payers are and have been asking NASA for a long time to please go to Cydonia and prove once and for all if this is imagination or reality. I don't think that is asking too much, since we help to fund NASA and keep them employed.
Iven Smile

Can you point me to the best evidence there is for these "walls, pyramids, and buildings"?

Ron
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 06:54, R.S. wrote:
Can you point me to the best evidence there is for these "walls, pyramids, and buildings"?

Ron, that's the trouble. I'm gonna get in trouble here if I'm not careful. Yeah. I don't care who believes what. Most of you would not believe it anyway. Things so outlandish, as to be...beyond science fiction.

One of the retired officers I know worked at NASA. I won't get into it, but know that yes, they found plenty on the moon and Mars to keep us busy for a century! Remember I said this: there will come a day soon, where it will all be revealed.

They can't hide this much longer. Just the back side and south pole of the moon have some pretty frightening artifacts. One such artifact was nicknamed The Golden Dragon. If you want, and you have an open mind, I suggest you go here and be amazed:

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/......and.html

I'm not a conspiracy-theory fan. I don't buy into most of the crap out there. There is a lot. And for you non-believers, I don't mind if you laugh and poke fun at me. I know what I know. I just hope you remember all this when the time comes. I mean that I wasn't a complete crack-pot. Just partial! LOL!

Doug
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20242 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Why is it always going to happen and never has happened? Always on the come. Always a mysterious high placed know it all who won't be identified?

Ian you are not the employer of NASA any more than you are cops. Do you deceide which beat they walk? Please stop. The idea that you are somehow entitled to deceide what does and does not get spent is silly. It isn't their job to get rid of conspiracy theories. It is our job not to listen to them.

Doug...wow. Just wow. In the physical universe we inhabit currently things are what they are. Pseudo science in which you assume the conclusion is not proof.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 03:41, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 16:44, silvercup wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 12:09, Dannydoyle wrote:
Please study the science of space travel.

Known space travel.

Yea the science of physics is known as physics.

Indeed it is. Additionally it is widely known that we here on Earth have all the answers that apply to physics. The book has been written and it is complete in every way. Nothing more to learn there is.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20242 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Great use of sarcasm to cover not having a point to make.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 20:28, R.S. wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-16 19:58, mastermindreader wrote:
I know a retired Lt. Colonel who believes he's seen chupacabras and Bigfoot.

Hanging out together?

Ron
:)

Of course! He's a lot of fun - especially when he gets going about how the Irish leprechauns built Stonehenge just to confuse the English.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 11:45, Dannydoyle wrote:
Doug...wow. Just wow. In the physical universe we inhabit currently things are what they are. Pseudo science in which you assume the conclusion, is not proof.

True. Things are what they are. I'm very selective in what I take as Truth. Let's just say I've seen things first-hand. Things I would hesitate to tell people. It's OK. I have a very open mind. I didn't used to. Then something happened that changed EVERYTHING. And NO one can help me. This one is my own nightmare.

However, life goes on. Can't sit around being scared of the unknown. It's made me curious. What is REALLY out there? Then I find what I believe is proof that NASA not only is lying to us about the Moon and Mars. The web runs deep. It is multi-national. Again, not trying to argue the point Danny. I am saying there is more, much more, than they are telling us. The colonel says it has to be that way.

Doug
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
196 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 11:22, Dougini wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 06:54, R.S. wrote:

Ron, that's the trouble. I'm gonna get in trouble here if I'm not careful. Yeah. I don't care who believes what. Most of you would not believe it anyway. Things so outlandish, as to be...beyond science fiction.

One of the retired officers I know worked at NASA. I won't get into it, but know that yes, they found plenty on the moon and Mars to keep us busy for a century! Remember I said this: there will come a day soon, where it will all be revealed.

They can't hide this much longer. Just the back side and south pole of the moon have some pretty frightening artifacts. One such artifact was nicknamed The Golden Dragon. If you want, and you have an open mind, I suggest you go here and be amazed:

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/......and.html

I'm not a conspiracy-theory fan. I don't buy into most of the crap out there. There is a lot. And for you non-believers, I don't mind if you laugh and poke fun at me. I know what I know. I just hope you remember all this when the time comes. I mean that I wasn't a complete crack-pot. Just partial! LOL!

Doug

Hi Doug,

Remember, fantastic claims require fantastic evidence. Not anecdotes. And consider this... is it more likely that humans, who are extremely prone to both self deception and to outright fraud, have concocted (or have innocently advanced) a baseless story, OR that a heretofore unknown alien race far in advance of our own has traversed the solar system/galaxy/universe and selected 2 nearby rocks out of quadrillions of destinations in the universe to leave "artifacts"? Which of those is more LIKELY?

The link that you posted is for a 1 hour and 34 minute video. Sorry, but I doubt many people have that much time to invest in investigating outlandish claims. Give us the short version... what exactly did they find on Mars or on the Moon? And who is "they" - the Apollo astronauts? Astronomers? The Russians? And why would such significant findings be kept secret anyway? Back in 1996 when they thought that a Mars meteorite might harbor life, it was all over the news, remember?

For the record, I personally believe the chances are good that there is some form of life somewhere in the vast universe. And I would welcome discovery of such life forms. However, VISITATION by intelligent life forms is a whole different ball game, and so far, there is no good evidence to support such claims.

Ron
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
196 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 13:14, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hanging out together?

Ron

Of course! He's a lot of fun - especially when he gets going about how the Irish leprechauns built Stonehenge just to confuse the English.

I meant Bigfoot and chupacabras - are THEY hanging out together. Smile

Ron
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
196 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 17:40, Dougini wrote:
Then something happened that changed EVERYTHING. And NO one can help me. This one is my own nightmare.

Doug

What was it that happened?

Ron
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-05-17 19:56, R.S. wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hanging out together?

Ron

Ron

Of course not, silly. Everyone knows that Bigfoots eat chupacabras. The government knows all about these things AND MANY MORE, but they dare not let us know the true facts. I fear I will get in serious trouble, though, if I speak any more about this! As Criswell said, in the astounding documentary, "Plan Nine from Outer Space," our minds are not ready to comprehend the horrible truth.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
OK. Some here are not religious and some are. Having said that many subscribe to The Big Bang Theory. OK here we go.

If you are not religious and subscribe to the "Big Bang Theory" why do you find it difficult to believe that there is other life forms out there as intelligent as ours and some much more intelligent? I am just asking this as a question not a debate because as most here know I am religious and believe in what many call fairy tales and really do not want to turn this discussion into a religious debate. So again just asking if one believes in no Creator and lets assume that is true, and we are one big accident. Why should there not be a lot more life forms around the galaxy in different states of evolution? By that I mean much more advanced and some much more backward. Smile Just asking.

Interesting thread.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I think most scientists would agree that it is highly probably that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe.

So I don't think that being religious or not has anything to do with whether someone believes that extraterrestrial intelligent life probably exists.

The debate here is whether, given the vast distances in space, we have ever been visited by aliens. That's a different argument entirely.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Quote:
Steven Greer is an interesting man, what's more interesting to me is that he's a practicing Bahai.

That settles it.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Aceover-

Slightly off topic, but it should be noted that the Catholic Church has no problem with evolution or the Big Bang theory. "Let there be light" and BANG, there was light. Sounds consistent to me.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 22:09, mastermindreader wrote:
Aceover-

Slightly off topic, but it should be noted that the Catholic Church has no problem with evolution or the Big Bang theory. "Let there be light" and BANG, there was light. Sounds consistent to me.

Yes. I know that the church does not discount the big bang theory and or evolution as a possibility. I myself believe that evolution is a very distinct possibility where after much evolution...well the Creator stepped in and said time for souls and all that religious stuff. Lets keep it light. Smile

But not going religious on this because we all know what happens then. I wondered why several here did not think that there was any other life out there. However on closer reading I don't really think anyone said that. Just that they don't believe in some of the theories proposed here.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Yep. That's the way I read it, too.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 21:18, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 19:56, R.S. wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hanging out together?

Ron

Ron

Of course not, silly. Everyone knows that Bigfoots eat chupacabras. The government knows all about these things AND MANY MORE, but they dare not let us know the true facts. I fear I will get in serious trouble, though, if I speak any more about this! As Criswell said, in the astounding documentary, "Plan Nine from Outer Space," our minds are not ready to comprehend the horrible truth.

I'm going to start calling you Bobini! LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Human or extraterrerstrial? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL