The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tossed out deck street busk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mike bonfield
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of mike bonfield
Hi Guys winter is over so lets hit the streets in london and kent u.k I have seen gazzos routine just great
but thinking of doing just 4 cards instead 5................any comments on this and twists to routine
KendallScot
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, Colorado
133 Posts

Profile of KendallScot
I found using 4 cards instead of 5 helps a lot when the crowd is just not that big. After doing it a few times I found like it for larger crowds too. It just seems smoother and not as repetitive to me. I wish you all the success in London and Kent!! I'd love to join you but it's a bit of a drive from Denver, Co...

Kendall
Kendall Scot

"The art of a magician is to create wonder. If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives will be filled with joy"
**Doug Henning**

"I drank WHAT?""
**Socrates**
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Might I suggest also as an alternative to the tossed out deck you consider the radar deck by Richard Osterlind. It can be found in his mind mysteries vol. 1. Here is the description...

The Radar Deck: The performer takes out a deck of cards and asks 4 spectators to think of a card. He fans the deck to each spectator and tells them that when they see a card they like to think of it and hold it in their minds. After all 4 spectators have a card picked, the magician then asks a few questions about their cards. Then the magician begins to name each persons card out loud and then for a kicker, he tells the last 2 spectators the cards they almost thought of.

George P
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Another alternative THE KORAN DECK. this is a forcing deck from al koran with some fishing you know wich card they have. very good if you do 2 spectators. keeps it easy to follow. and when people have the same card that looks like a coincedence.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tossed out deck street busk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL