The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Fisher Penguin Live lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jmathai1
View Profile
New user
Alexandria, Virginia
85 Posts

Profile of jmathai1
The impressions of Vernon, Jennings and Cervon sure didn't hurt the entertainment value.
John Mathai
Alexandria, Virginia
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
This is quite tempting...i looked at a old clip I had of aaron doing a routine with the old vanishing deck gimmick and it was killer...i'm sure the lecture is great..can anyone comment on his "pass" work...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Close_up_act, Aaron painstakingly goes over several passes: nowhere pass, gravity half pass and classic pass.

Also he performs and teaches 3 marketed tricks from his dvd's. The Revolution, One-Hand Popover and Search & Destroy. Each of those dvd's are $25.

Aaron poured his heart into this lecture. He wants people to be better magicians. Just look at the contents that MovieMan took the time to list.

I've on my 4th viewing.
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Quote:
On 2013-05-21 19:10, DanHarlan wrote:
So glad everybody enjoyed Aaron's live appearance with us (with the possible exception of his shirt!). He came prepared to work hard and share deeply, but I knew I could push him even a little bit further... He's one of my best friends in the world and I had such a great time hanging out with him. My personal thanks to him for cordially agreeing to perform and teach the items we sprang on him! He even tipped his latest refinements and some unpublished work!

You did an outstanding job, Dan! Thanks. Smile
Aaron B Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Hollywood, California
143 Posts

Profile of Aaron B Fisher
Hey Gents -

First, a big thank you to all who made this lecture a success. I really did have a great time, and am really glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. And a special thanks goest to my old friend Dan for doing such a great job, and to Shaun, Mandy, Jamie and the gang at Penguin Live for making such a beautiful production (with the possible exception of my shirt!)

For those of you who want to take things further, we've got another chance for you to do just that!

Tomorrow night, we'll be debuting a new live internet radio show called Card Man: Discovering the Hidden Secrets of Close-up Magic. If you enjoyed the Penguin Lecture, this will be your chance to dive deep into the same kind of kind of subjects that made last weeks lecture such a success. This first episode will focus on unpacking some of the key ideas from the lecture, and exploring those topics in a more in-depth way.

Since you guys have really had a chance to absorb and think about this material, why not drop me some further questions and ideas for us to discuss on tomorrow nights broadcast? Drop a comment hear if you'd like, and we'll do our best to cover it in show!

The live show starts tomorrow night at 9:30 Eastern/ 6:30 Pacific Time. Here's the link to the broadcast: http://themagicbroadcast.com/

With Thanks!
Aaron
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
This was easily one of the best lectures I have ever seen. Aaron did a great job going over sleights, routines, theories, and more. More importantly, he spoke about how everything works together. Having Dan there to poke and prod (in a nice way) made the lecture even more incredible. I would recommend this to anyone who does close-up.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
723 Posts

Profile of ejohn
Thank you, Aaron! Your dedication to the art is inspiring.
WorstKnight
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of WorstKnight
Finally had a chance to watch it. It is great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Aaron Fisher Penguin Live lecture (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL