The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Audience view on Kolossal Killer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
Today I did Kolossal Killer to my magic buddy who has zero knowledge on mentalism. While he was trying (hard) to figure out the method he told me the following:
"It cannot be a mxxtiplx out because if you had that you would have pulled out the four of hearts instead of the three of hearts... I have not idea."

Just thought it's an interesting way of thinking about it. It's always good, I believe, to get a sense of what audience actually think instead of us guessing/predicting how they think.

In short, KK rocks. My 2p.

Kened
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
I use kk most times I perform close up and normally carry it with me , just in case.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Or maybe audience perception or thinks it's all rely to how you present you routine don't you think?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5024 Posts

Profile of landmark
Never happy with the OBO business. Several years ago I posted an alternate way of dealing with it. PM me if you're interested.
Trekdad
View Profile
Elite user
Telford, PA
445 Posts

Profile of Trekdad
All great reactions from this, but I actually find greater reactions (and secretly hope for) the OBO outcome, based on a half dozen years of doing this for people. It's always ready to go in my regular wallet.
Barnhardt: You have tested this theory?
Klaatu: I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to the next.
The Day the Earth Stood Still
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Always loved it and I love the OBO out more then a direct hit. I get a lot of WOWs prior and even more when I reveal the OBO now I have the Fourseen wallet and have to figure out a way to get it in there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Audience view on Kolossal Killer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL