We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Magnetic Quarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenllh
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of kenllh
I need a magnetic coin that can be examined. where can I get a good Magnetic Quarter with cheaper price?
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
Just get any magnetic quarter
it looks like a real quarter cuz its made from a real quarter... the only way a layman will know its magnetic is if they have say some paperclips with them or something metal for the quarter to stick to.

General public knows that US coins aren't magnetic so it should never cross their minds

as far as examinable... theres and old saying I forgot who used to say it maybe Vernon?

"Don't run when your not being chased"
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
498 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
A few years back some of the Magic stores I frequented sold 'magnetic coins' and 'steel core coins'. I always opted for the 'steel core coins' as they would stick to something that was magnetized. They were inspected by many audience members throughout my years in Magic. Not once were they ever questioned. The 'steel core coins' weighed the same, looked the same--So the choice is yours. Smile
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
martyk
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of martyk
Hand made, are usually expensive. Ask Todd Lassen. I tink Sawa has a lineof tricks out and from watching the demos it seems to me that he is using magnetic coins; so check out his materail
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Magnetic Quarter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL