The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dvd signing/ Hangout (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On 2013-05-30 07:54, Dave Nic wrote:
Who ever can make it go!

For us in Australia it would be the equivalent of about £1500. I will be coming one day. It just won't be this weekend :-(

Oh the Envy..

I feel ya man... Someday, il make a trip to England & UK and visit the great performers there, and watch their shows too no doubt!
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Get over there Sean, it will be an awesome hang out I am there for two days anyhow! We will have a real laugh on the night out....I am looking forward to Clive from magic box getting drunk so I can see him try to wander of and fall asleep stood up!

Mind illusionist, I may over that neck of the woods very soon...Who knows Smile

Pete x
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I'll be there about 1pm Smile Looking forward to meeting all you guys. Unfortunately can't stay for a night out cause I have to be back in Cambridge but it'll be lovely to hang out for a few hours Smile

See you tomorrow Smile

Sean
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Excellent news that your coming Sean, how long you here for? Hope that you can squeeze some drinks in (they are free after all!).
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I'll aim to get there around 1pm but I'll have to leave about 4/5pm. I have to get back for my daughter and it's the only thing I've been unable to re-arrange!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Shame you couldn't stay later but we will make it worth your while Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On 2013-05-30 09:37, Peter_turner wrote:
Get over there Sean, it will be an awesome hang out I am there for two days anyhow! We will have a real laugh on the night out....I am looking forward to Clive from magic box getting drunk so I can see him try to wander of and fall asleep stood up!

Mind illusionist, I may over that neck of the woods very soon...Who knows Smile

Pete x

Pete if you want to get away from the business and rat race of the city life come visit Perth in Western Australia. Very relaxed and laid back place to holiday. But still got that night life for when you want to partay!! Smile

kindly,
Jordan
Kroots
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
62 Posts

Profile of Kroots
Sorry that I can't make it! Am Gutted!

Enjoy the day everyone that's going down! I'll be by the front door waiting for the dvd on monday morning! Smile
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
Wish I could be there... have a great day all you guys... (:
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Had a great day out at the DVD signing. I'd never met or even spoke to Pete before and it was crazy. He asked me to think of a childhood friend and without me uttering a sound, writing anything down or giving anything away, he got it spot on. That really was incredible to witness and the closest thing I've seen to real mind reading.

So thanks Pete, Michael, Asher and Rob for making me welcome and thanks Pete for the 1on1 masterclass Smile

Going home now to check out my DVD Smile

Best
Sean
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Peter is amazing! he has guessed how many finger I have on my hand!
I'm looking forward to receive the dvd.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2013-05-31 16:00, parmenion wrote:
Peter is amazing! he has guessed how many finger I have on my hand!
I'm looking forward to receive the dvd.

Lol Smile how does he do it!
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
No idea Sean!
But I think this guy knows very well the human being!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Was great to see you Sean!

Hope you enjoyed the little ideas I shared and hope to catch up again someday soon Smile

TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
733 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
Jon Gomm, nice one! Sat down to watch the dvd and ended up watching him on youtube for half an hour Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2013-06-01 05:32, celebrity wrote:

Hope you enjoyed the little ideas I shared and hope to catch up again someday soon Smile

I spent the first hour of my train journey home writing down as much as I could remember! You shared some really clever principles and after seeing it in person I genuinely think you guys are on to something very special.

I feel like one of those guys that everyone accuses of hype but I'm just so enthused about what I saw yesterday Smile fact is, what many have been saying all along is absolutely true! You guys do this stuff over and over and it's no pipe dream Smile

Best
Sean
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Some times being a single parent sucks, I missed out on both the DVDs and the signing. Still, one day I may need a kidney and it will have all been worth it Smile

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Dave Nic
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
244 Posts

Profile of Dave Nic
Mark, I hope a dvd crosses your path. You sound deserving.
danramsden
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of danramsden
Just watched the first DVD - so much to think through already. Thanks so much Michael and Peter, such a great product and service.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Quote:
On 2013-06-01 06:56, Sean Giles wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-01 05:32, celebrity wrote:

I spent the first hour of my train journey home writing down as much as I could remember! You shared some really clever principles and after seeing it in person I genuinely think you guys are on to something very special.

I feel like one of those guys that everyone accuses of hype but I'm just so enthused about what I saw yesterday Smile fact is, what many have been saying all along is absolutely true! You guys do this stuff over and over and it's no pipe dream Smile

Best
Sean

Was awesome meeting you man!

Glad you got to experience some of it first hand!

Hope to meet again,

Pete xx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dvd signing/ Hangout (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL