The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Proper Height Table For Parlor Venue? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm posting this in hopes of getting suggestions for a good table for a parlor venue.

The table I currently own is about 2 ft 7 1/2 inches high, which is great for practicing effects, but I think I want something shorter for parlor shows in order to give everyone a better view of the cards and other props. 

Any suggestions where I can get the proper table?

Daff
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Flip Disc
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Flip Disc
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24273 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
That depends on how tall you are and a number of other factors.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
paulapaul
View Profile
Regular user
Nevada
173 Posts

Profile of paulapaul
I like using display grids. They are very clean-looking (modern) and it’s really easy to customize the height of shelves, displays, storage, steals and more. Just google “display grid” and look at the freestanding wire grids and accessories.
Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
I use a 34" table for my parlor show. it a great heoght because I don't have to bend over to put my hands on the table top. I have never noticed anyone (sitting in front) strain to see the props. Like Bill said though, there are a lot of things to consider. What are your audiences sitting on? how tall are you?
Weird is part of the job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Proper Height Table For Parlor Venue? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL