The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Fired my cups. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zack
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Zack
I was sick of carrying a table. So I got rid of the cups.

Here's what I'm carrying now:

A deck of cards (and a few backups)

a sharpie

Some rope

scissors.

A rat trap

a chinese fan

Everything fits into my apron pouch.

Life is good. I'm not exhausted when I get there!
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1310 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
Welcome to the world of light.

I love the cups and balls routine and never grow bored of watching them (The unfunny clones can drag). But I think its great you have stepped away to view other avenues as a busker. When I busk I have a small case that I use to collect money in and all my tricks are ready to go in my pockets. A small shoulder bag is used to carry lunch and water. When I get to my pitch its a bit quite so I do small close up shows to 3-5 people. During this time I put the box out and trickle the money. Then ill do a few bigger circle shows with hat line at the end. Then I go back to doing smaller shows. the other option is to get up and move. You cna just walk around and find crowds. Its the joy of beging ligth.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
All that counts are the fat hats. If you notice no difference, then it was great decision!
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1310 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
Cheers Zombie I meant to add that in aswell. Will there be a different in hat, but also do you have the abilty to to do smaller quick shows when foot fall is slow.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Yellowcustard, I have a strong feeling that you'll be very pleased with your decision. I'm excited for you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Fired my cups. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL