The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Essentially five for the price of one (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Having branched out in my offerings, my mind has been firmly rooted and planted in Andy Fisher's Doodle Me a Tree. In it, he offers insights into doing readings using a tree drawing and the person's signature. Given that I am enjoying this time of study immensely, I decided to get Julian "Bev" Moore's book on Graphology in his Readings series. I purchased the Kindle version of his James Bond Cold Reading and enjoyed it very much.

I wanted to get Bev's book to add more depth to the handwriting side of the readings. There is nothing wrong with Andy's book, I just like to have a ton of information at my fingertips. So, I made the purchase. Again, I opted for the Kindle version.

I believe when the James Bond Cold Reading came out, it cost around $35-$40; someone can correct me if my memory is failing me. I never wanted to pay that for a cold reading book because I shied away from cold readings in my act. However, when Bev offered for sale on Kindle, he set the price at $5.99, an incredible deal.

If you were to purchase all five of his offerings in the Readings series (Cartomancy, Graphology, Numerology, Palmistry and Cold Reading), then you would pay about $28 -- less than the price of the James Bond Cold Reading when it first came out. That is an incredible deal: Five for basically the price of one.

I have just started reading the Graphology book and am enjoying it, especially how he is able to get what he needs in two words (I saw some suggestions that 100 words are needed for handwriting analysis).

If you are interested in readings, I think this series would be a good investment.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Update: Today, the Numerology book is just $2.99 on Kindle, not sure how long the price reduction will be in effect.

My wife and I listened to the audiobook about graphology from Bev's website, and mind you my wife just listened to it, and she did some readings when she was out to lunch with her friends and they had a great time. She was pretty accurate with just listening to it; I can't wait to see how she does when she spends some time with the book and looks at the examples and takes some of the quizzes.

While she was at lunch, her table was having a good time and laughing, so much so that a man at the next table joked with them about keeping it down because they should not be having so much fun. The man was with his wife and another couple. My wife suggested he come over to their table because there was an empty seat, and he came over. Then her friends suggested she analyze his handwriting, so she did. She talked to him about his goals and how sometimes they don't turn out the way he had intended. He said, "That's true, but isn't it true for everybody." My said she looked at him and said, "But, is it true for you?" He said it was.

Having fun with Bev's books and Andy Fisher's Doodle Me a Tree.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Essentially five for the price of one (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL