The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Costumes for assistants (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Plaz
View Profile
New user
Chicago
6 Posts

Profile of Plaz
Does anyone know where I may be able to purchase clothing for my assistant? Costumes should be for stage illusions.

Thanks,
Plaz
Twitch
View Profile
New user
Buckley, WA
80 Posts

Profile of Twitch
If you want to take the time you could design your own. Me and a good friend of mine, after about a week or two searching the net and several clothing shops in Seattle, put together the outfits for my assistant and it's all good quality clothes, not cheap Halloween costume stuff.

Plus it depends on the style of your show, have kind of a dark gothic stage show.
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Don't know your taste, but you might want to search "clubware" or "danceware" on the net. Also, I liked your www site, my only question for you is your costuming. I really like the drawing of the magician with the large hat on but when I saw your JPGs it didn't conect for me. Have you ever thought about trying to dress like the drawing?

Just a thought.

Robert Jones
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Costumes for assistants (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL