The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Ciao from Germany » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Hi Riff and welcome to the Cafe, from one new member to another! Smile
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
gio
View Profile
Loyal user
Genova - Italy
247 Posts

Profile of gio
Ciao from London! Smile The greeting doesn't match the country but I'm Italian, so I thinks it's ok Smile
Regarding a European area... well I prefer to share knowledge and discussions with the whole world... it's more interesting in my opinion. Anyway, welcome to the Cafe. Smile

Gio
The Bonnie Kids
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden (Västerĺs)
267 Posts

Profile of The Bonnie Kids
Quote:
On 2002-05-28 04:52, RiffClown wrote:
Thanks Martin, As many Europeans members there are here, maybe we should ask for a European Corner forum for us. What do you think?

Hello!
I am Italian, I moved to Sweden, Germany, Sweden again. This because of my job, electrical engineer. I was a professional magician some years ago, in Italy.

I think the idea of a "European" forum could be good. There are not so many people that traveled through Europe in a "serious" way, which means live in another country, pay taxes there, move your cars and your goods, make working permits etc.

It could be interesting to exchange our opinions!

/Andrea Bonetti
Dolini
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of Dolini
Welcome from Virginia,

Hope you will enjoy the Cafe.

Dolini Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
John O'Shea Dolan
johnosheadolan@hotmail.com
swamigimmick
View Profile
Regular user
England
187 Posts

Profile of swamigimmick
Hi Rob,

it feels weird greeting you when I know that you've been posting and welcoming new members for some time now.

Still I'm glad to welcome you properly and I know that you'll have a great time in Germany. The Germans pride themselves on having the best beer in the world (something to do with purity laws) but I suspect that you've found this out by now.

Make sure you visit the Beer festival in October.

Regards,
Eric.
Corinius
Mentalist and Hypnotist

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him discover it within himself." - GALILEO
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Welcome to the Cafe Rob, what did you do with Riffclown??? Smile

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Ciao from Germany » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL