The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A call for your support! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Greetings all.

A number of months ago I put together an e-book with contributions from many to help aid Rick Maue and his lovely wife, Tammy, during their time of need. After Rick was able to get back on his feet, Rick and I decided that the "Circle" e-book was to be used to help others just as it did with him. The time to help others has, once again, come into view and I need your support.

Two very dear friends of mine are going through some heavy financial issues after my friend's husband was let go from his job due to his company losing a very large contract. He has been out of work for some time and their savings are quickly diminishing into nothing. Of course that doesn't stop the bills from coming in. They are in desperate need of some funds and can use any kind of support that anyone can give, so with that being said, the "Circle" project is back along with some friends!

Back on the market are the following items:

Circle - $35
You can read about it here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

The Eureka Moment (yes! It's back for a limited time!) - $30
http://www.theeurekamoment.blogspot.com/

Tips & Tricks - $25
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=159

Just to sweeten the pot, Rick Maue has graciously written a new routine that will be sent along as a bonus to new buyers of "Circle". If you already own "Circle", I will send you this addition free of charge. Let me tell you, Rick's routine is a killer!

Let me be clear, every single penny that is made from this sale will be going to a family in desperate need. I will not be keeping any of this for myself.

If you wish to obtain all of the e-books listed as a package deal, I will drop the price to $75. That gets you "Circle" + Bonus routine from Rick Maue, "Tips & Tricks" and the now highly sought after "The Eureka Moment".

If you already have these works or just wish to contribute, I am accepting donations in ANY amount.

If you are interested in helping out, you can email or PayPal me at: robdomenech@gmail.com

Thank you all very much in advance.

-rob

** An anonymous purchaser has already purchased two copies of "Circle" and is giving them away to the first two people that purchase either of the other two e-books! **
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I can add my words of support for each eBook presented in here (Circle, The Eureka Moment and Tips & Tricks)

Circle is a compendium eBook full of real nice ideas that will make your money worth.
The Eureka Moment is the first(?) release from Rob, with some GREAT routines and thinking. A few of them are on my mind always (especially the first mindreading routine)
Tips & Tricks is also a great source of working tips and ideas for the working performer.

Hope that you can raise good cash for your friends Rob.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Amira,

Thank you for the kind words!

-rob
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Just sent money for Eureka. Hopefully I can gain the circle as well Smile
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
You're files have been sent, Magic.Maddy. Thanks for your support!

One free copy of "Circle" remains.

-rob
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
And the last free copy of "Circle" is gone!

*poof*

-rob
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I'm sending all of the files via Dropbox links, so if anyone has any issues opening/saving the files, please let me know immediately and I will get it resolved.

Thanks!

-rob
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
627 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Sounds good and a worthy cause. Order in!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Joe,

I got your order as will fulfill it once I get home. It'll be about one hour or less.

Thank you for the support!

-rob
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Joe,

I just got home and sent you the links to the files. Please let me know if you have any issues opening/saving them. Thanks again!

-rob
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
There are some definite seeds for thought in Circle and The Eureka Moment
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Sent money for Circle
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Joaquin,
Just woke up this morning and fulfilled your order. Thank you so much!

Magic.Maddy,
There's a wealth of great knowledge in "Circle". I revisit that book every now and again and something new always catches my eye. Eureka's not too shabby as well! Smile

Thanks for everything.

-rob
Sicnatius
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
396 Posts

Profile of Sicnatius
Getting something good to read and helping other people! I am in!

Regards

Sic
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
858 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Money sent for package deal. Thanks for helping out a friend!

Lou
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
As far as I know, all current orders have been fulfilled.

Lou,
I got an "Out of Office" reply from you. Please let me know if you received my email.

Thanks everyone!

-rob
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
627 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
No problems with DropBox which I use for other things as well. On a quick perusal, there appeared to be some awesome stuff in there. Thanks for putting it together and feel free to hit me up for an effect contribution if you do another one.
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Just a heads up. I will be away from home all day tomorrow until around 8pm CST. If you place an order tonight I will fulfill it tonight. However, if you're order is placed tomorrow, it won't be until late until I can get to it, but you will get it tomorrow.

-rob
harbour
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of harbour
Well done.
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Thanks Harbour!

Just a quick update: Since this sale began on Monday, we, as a community, have raised $1000! I'm amazed and humbled by those that have rushed to aid in this trying time. I cannot begin to thank you enough.

-rob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A call for your support! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL