The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A call for your support! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MacIrish
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of MacIrish
Just purchased Eureka Moment.

Great Work you are doing Rob !
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Thanks to the magic of the IPhone and the Dropbox app, I am able to fulfill orders while on the road. Woohoo!

With that said, Mac Irish, check your inbox!

-rob
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings everyone,

A few years ago, my dear friend, Rob, tackled a project called “Circle”. If you're reading this thread, then you have probably heard something about it. Smile It was a wonderful ebook that was made up of wonderful contributions from some of the great thinkers in magic and mentalism.

In short, “Circle” was created (unbeknownst to me) to raise money for me and my family when our life crashed...both medically and financially. (We’re doing much better now, and we’re very grateful to all of those that stood by our side back then, and that continue to do so today. True friends: The greatest treasure on earth.)

And yes, those that know anything about me already realize that the name of the ebook comes from Harry Chapin. My hero. My mentor. My greatest inspiration.

But, to be honest, I hated the idea of such a “fundraiser” because, even though I do everything that I can to help others in need (blame Harry for that), I am terrible at letting anyone help me (I learned that from Harry too). But even if I would have fought Rob about it, I would have lost. He’s a passionate guy, and there’s no stopping someone with that much goodness in their heart. (He also taught me how to accept a helping hand from others. That rat ***.)

Well, a few months after the release of the ebook, Rob and I got to talking. I said that I had a favor to ask: I wanted him to keep “Circle” ready to go, and when he knew someone in real need, it could be re-released to help that person. In short, the book would always be there to help

That brings us to where we are today. Rob called about a week ago and asked if I was okay with him putting the book out again, this time to help some good friends of his in Kentucky. (He didn't have to ask my permission, and yet, he still did. That tells you what a great person he is.) My only hesitation was to see if he could wait long enough for me to contribute a routine, as well as an introduction. As usual, and as you know from what he wrote at the beginning of this thread, he said yes.

So here we go again. What goes around comes around. Or, in the words of Harry Chapin, “All my life’s a Circle.”

With all of that said, please click the links that Rob posted above to find out everything that you need to know about this worthwhile project. And then, please consider buying a copy of "Circle". In fact, please consider getting his package deal. You will get a ton of great material, and more importantly, you'll get a really warm feeling in your heart.

And, if you could do one more little favor for me: Get at least one of your friends to buy a copy of “Circle” as well. After all, the most important thing in the world is to help others. Right, Rob? Smile

Thanks very much, my friends.

Keep the change,
Rick
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Thank you to all of those that supported this project. I am amazed at how quickly people lined up to help and the sheer amount of donations have been incredible! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all.

In an effort to keep from saturating the market with these works, this sale will continue until the end of this week (June 16) and then these works will be pulled. There's no telling when they will be back, so if you're still on the fence, now is the time to grab them.

Thank you all again!

-rob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A call for your support! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL