The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Aronson/Tamariz? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
I prefer Aronson stack, just because I can shuffle into it. You feel so accomplish once got the full stack memorized.
jmbulg
View Profile
Loyal user
Belgium
208 Posts

Profile of jmbulg
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2016, AndreOng1 wrote:
I prefer Aronson stack, just because I can shuffle into it. You feel so accomplish once got the full stack memorized.

Sounds interesting, I never heard about a simple way to come into the Aronson stack from NDO. Can you give details ?
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I'm a bit confused by that statement - obviously, as a Mnemonica user I know a few simple ways to shuffle and/or perform tricks to get into and out of that, but for Aronson stack, the only real method for getting into it aside from stacking card by card is the one put forth in Eric Richardson's Aronson stack ebook series on Vanishing Inc in Vol 3, Tour. It's a workable method, but I wouldn't say it is simple. Still, if you do stack work, Richardson's ebooks are worth reading, even if you don't use the Aronson stack.
avasatu
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of avasatu
Learn either one. They both have nice properties built in. Some time later, learn the other.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Aronson/Tamariz? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL