The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » First bulk order (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Just ordered BTTB dvd #1 and a bunch of balloons from tmyers. I say a bunch but its $100 worth including the dvd.I cant wait. I bought a bag of balloons yesterday and twisted my heart out. Theres about half a bag left ....or less. I paid roughly $15 for 1 bag yesterday at the local magic shop. Ouch! Ive been watchin' Holly Hopper on Youtube and workin some of her designs. So far my bunny looks like a tiger of some sort. Hahaa! Oh well, I'm pretty confident. Ill have to post some pics of novice balloon animals. Sorry I just had to share. db
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
458 Posts

Profile of TKD27
That's awesome. I've only been at it for a few months, so that was me not to long ago. Next comes the stage of needing to find balloon gigs so you can afford to replace your diminishing stock of balloons, lol...
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
That's awesome! Love the excitement... Smile
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Thanks you guys. Is there an ez way to tie the balloons? My fingers are big and my middle finger is killin' me! Thanks
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Most of us have developed a callus so it doesn't effect us. Just keep tryin and it will become easier...
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Ok I didn't blow up a balloon all the way for an animal, so I came up with this. Probably already done before but ........ I wanted to twist the top like a handle but wasnt sure how and didn't want to pop it. Smile

http://s207.photobucket.com/user/magicph......jpg.html
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Order received! Ha! 43 yrs. old and excited about balloons. Im not sure if that's right or not? Haha
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Quote:
On 2013-06-05 20:29, Dollarbill wrote:
Ok I didn't blow up a balloon all the way for an animal, so I came up with this. Probably already done before but ........ I wanted to twist the top like a handle but wasnt sure how and didn't want to pop it. Smile

http://s207.photobucket.com/user/magicph......jpg.html

That is great and next time I am twisting for people who have a doctor or nurse in the family I'm doing that.

Look up "Tulip Twist" I think that's probably what you were looking for.
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Inner circle
Colorado
1005 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Thanks Curt! I look that up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » First bulk order (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL