The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Ring to kinder egg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

Profile of Dimitri Mystery Artist
Hello, I would like to publish soon a routine of mine:
to make a borrow ring to appear inside of a kinder egg.

do you know of a similar idea, I want to make sure that what I am offering is something new.
thank you!
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Dimitri;

Just as a note. Kinder Eggs can't be imported into the USA, so any routine you publish would have to be ammended for use in the USA. There are other chocolate eggs available here that may work.

Also, Carl Cloutier has a signed bill to raw egg routine on his 3rd Wave video. The method is unique in that the whole egg is displayed and the signed bill is actually inside the egg. A ring or any item that will fit inside an egg could be substituted for the bill.

Good luck,
Doug
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

Oh, I didn't know there were illegal in the US,
thanks for that information!
BigWheel
View Profile
New user
Earth near Washington DC
43 Posts

Profile of BigWheel
I have *heard* that Kinder Eggs are not allowed in the US because the toys inside can pose a choking hazard. That said, I have seen them several times in stores that specialize in international foods. That said, I am in Washington DC so they may be easier to find here than the rest of the US.
Dimitri Mystery Artist
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel/Ukraine
355 Posts

Thank you both!
Can you tell me please how much costs the other chocolate eggs available in the US?
BigWheel
View Profile
New user
Earth near Washington DC
43 Posts

Profile of BigWheel
If you do a search for "Kinder Egg" on Amazon.com you will see several options. So while not readily available in shops, they are available for online purchase.

You also purchase egg molds and make your own chocolate eggs. Again, available on Amazon.com and at craft stores.

Good luck!!
Cachter
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Cachter
Seek out german delicatessans/grocers, for them in the us still.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Dimitri's "Ring to Kinder Egg" has now been published at The Magic Nook and the methods can be used with the original chocolate Kinder Eggs of Europe, or with plain plastic Easter Eggs in the USA.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » Ring to kinder egg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL