We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » I do not know what to do can anyone help? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5687 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-06-07 16:20, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Good luck Michael, go bring your son home, all of us will be routing and praying for you.

Mark

Yes, go get your son! Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
ncsteve
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
315 Posts

Profile of ncsteve
Good luck to you Michael.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Quote:
On 2013-06-07 15:05, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
Right now I am sitting here stunned to no end. what started out as desperation has been turned into a shocking show of caring and generosity. one man who I have only talked to on the forums just dumped almost all of the money I need into my paypal account. I truly find it hard to see the keys as I am typing this. I will not post his name as I do not think he would want that but he has done something for me that I can never truly repay.

I just want to thank you all for the caring and sharing.

I too wish to thank this individual for his generosity, to a fellow of the craft.
"If you value it, Share it!"

Go get your son and remember to continue to bring happiness to your participants.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
544 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
I'm very glad you got the money Michael, really touching story, you deserve the best!
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
So glad to hear God provided for you Michael! It's so easy in a storm of this magnitude to take our eyes off God and focus on the storm. I second what Mark said about being patient. Who knows what lies ahead and you may need the resources you were willing; and very rightly so, to sell now, to pay for future expenses. But, I trust God will provide all you need.

I hope your son is at least in emergency foster care for now so he cannot be harmed any further. Prayers are coming your way. God bless you! And keep us informed.
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
It is from the support of my fellow magi that I can now see a light at the end of what was a dark tunnel. I have a hope now that I did not have this morning. thank you all so much for all the help and concern you have given. my family and I are feeling a dread lift from our house as we know that we will now be able to go and fight for our boy. while we are down there I will get pics of us all together and post them so you have a face to go with the words. thank you all again I can never repay what has been given but you can rest assured I shall surely pay it forward.

forever indebted
Michael
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
May you get all the light you need brother.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76#9
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4712 Posts

Profile of landmark
Wishing you the best, I'm sure it's not easy. Let us know what else we can do to help, either publicly or by PM. There's a wide range of knowledge and abilities present in this community.
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Very good luck to you. Your son will be proud of you !
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1050 Posts

Profile of NFW
Wow ! Good luck Michael.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

I fly out first thing in the morning on the red eye express to fight for my son. thank you all I will post results when I return next week.
I could not have done so without the support and friendship of my fellow magi.

Michael
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5687 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
All the best Michael! Smile
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Quick update, 6 of the 10 interviews done, but the good news is I will be returning to wa with my WHOLE family. the war is not over but this battle it seems is all but won. my son will be safe with me until I have to go back in 2 months. that's when all the reports will be submitted to the court. ill be back in wa on sat morning.

thank you all for the help love and support, it has made a world of difference in our lives.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

My son is here with me now. for now he is safe, for the next couple months at least. the battle is not over but my joy at having him here is beyond words. thank you all again for helping me. I will never forget it.

Michael
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5687 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Glad to know that he is safe with you now.

All the best! Smile
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
So glad to hear!
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » I do not know what to do can anyone help? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL