The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Same Wallet - Did the Quality Change? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I would like to hear from some of you via PM.

A few years back (6-7, I think) I purchased a "magic wallet" from a reputable, respected maker. Ended up not using it, and sold it not long after.

Fast forward to this year. I decided to give that same wallet another try, and the first thing that struck me upon handling the wallet was how flimsy it felt. As if the quality went down very significantly. I certainly didn't have that feeling the first time I owned it (and, knowing me, I *think* I would have noticed).

I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with a wallet - when you owned it before you liked it, but when you purchased another a few years later...not good.

I would like to do this via PM. At least until I confirm my suspicion (or not!) Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Same Wallet - Did the Quality Change? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL