We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfields Lottery Prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jlkfml
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of jlkfml
His show at the MGM (Las Vegas) was exceedingly entertaining, he'll be quite busy for awhile.
2013 Schedule
June: 1-5 & 13-30
July: 1-31
August: 1-31
September: 1 & 19 - 30
October: 1 - 20 & 28 - 31
November: 1 - 13 & 21 - 30
December: 1 - 4 & 15 - 31
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
Thank you fro jlkfml for the guide/calendar for Copperfield's shows Smile I really wish I can attend his show, but I'm few continents away lol Smile But I really want to start saving some budget in order to go 2 Las Veagas 1 day, obviously it will be expensive so better start storing from now lol Smile !
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Quote:
On 2013-06-24 20:26, noble1 wrote:
And the license plates appear to be real embossed metal plates. My guess is DC keeps this off youtube specifically to avoid copycats who might be "inspired" by his work.

They seem to be real embossed metal plates because they ARE real embossed plates.
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
I finally found a guy that took a video of it on youtube, nothing of good quality due to the distance...but you can hear Copperfield and yes Pepka the numbers are FORGED on the metal plates thank you Smile Thank you for the assistance everyone.
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1307 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
It is a beautiful illusion, had the great pleasure of seeing it from front row last time I was in Vegas. And the illusion of the metal plates works like a charm. It was great seeing how well all the elements came together and formed a seamless whole. Gonna see it again in a few weeks Smile
Sent from my Typewriter
beguna
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of beguna
Someone posted a poor quality video of DC car appearance on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcKv4LMjxBw

It will probably be gone in a short time.

You can download it here:

http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=LcKv4LMjxBw

It is best when viewed 1:1 in Windows Media Player.
jlkfml
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of jlkfml
Saw the show again last week, this time the numbers were 17 9 14 23 22 & 38 and yes they looked like real metal license plates
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Jlkfml,

They are real metal license plates ! Smile
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Jlkfml,

They are real metal license plates ! Smile
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
The numbers in Copperfields Lottery Illusion are random and different every show. And yes the license plates are real and the numbers are embossed onto them like a normal license plate.

I looked up Nates routine after reading it here. It was great! I have no idea how it works but it sure is good.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfields Lottery Prediction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL