The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Buster vs Mind Pad (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Profile of Kaarlo von Freymann
Quote: "During 2014 I expect to release something very special."

AND THEN WE KNOW IN CASE WE WILL EVER HAVE A PROBLEM YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT IMMEDIATELY LIKE YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE.

All those who have been buying your outstanding creations know that, and those who have not should know they can buy anything from you
in complete confidence.

I have problems getting service for my 12 year old British Range Rover and 2 year old British Mind Pad but no problems whatsoever getting
service for my 22 year old Mercedes and my Cesaral props. (Don't get that wrong, I am not anti-British. A British officer saved my life. He risked getting into serious trouble by refusing to follow orders to hand me over to the Soviets)

Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Kaarlo von Freymann - Helsinki- Finland
shelley1508
View Profile
Regular user
Sixth Sense, Mind Pad, Insight
121 Posts

Profile of shelley1508
As Kaarlo mentioned, his emails weren't making it through to us. But we're now in touch.
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1548 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Why do we have inner thoughts again?
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

Hi Chaz93,

"Why do we have inner thoughts again?" You are 100 % right. This discussion really should not have been on "Pennylane". You expressed your correct observation in such a sophisticated way that I had to re-read your 7 words several times before it dawned on me what you meant. Maybe the only explanation is those who wanted advice do not yet have access to inner thoughts.

But I am so glad to let everybody know Hugo contacted me and is helping me that I must put at least that on this thread because otherwise it would be out of context.

Hi View,
" Nothing is better than a dedicated receiver." I did not have to re-read that several times: I could not agree more. The Mind Pad dedicated receiver fits nicely into a card box, and what is more natural for us to carry than a card box ? As I and the people I perform for see it a polite person puts his i-Phone away when among other people, so a card box seems more natural to me. Many people already also know the i-Phone can perform unbelievably strange things. My friends i-Pad was stolen. He could delete everything on it, make it unusable and even tell the police where to look for it, and all that using his i-phone. His wife said "that really scares me, does it also read my thoughts ?"

Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1548 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Apparently you still missed what I was getting at.

Talking about methods or devices by name, or discussing how they work should be done in inner thoughts, not on a google searchable forum. Have some respect for the art and your fellow performers.

This topic should be moved downstairs.
SH
View Profile
New user
Denmark
74 Posts

Profile of SH
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2013, Circusman wrote:
Bad experience with Labco Mindbus**r.
Comp useless after very short use.
I'm now looking at purchasing Mind Pad - Good reviews on it.

We actually have a great customer service and always help when a customer have a problem.
Did you email me about the problems ?

All the best
Soren
www.labcomagic.com
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2014, SH wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2013, Circusman wrote:
Bad experience with Labco Mindbus**r.
Comp useless after very short use.
I'm now looking at purchasing Mind Pad - Good reviews on it.

We actually have a great customer service and always help when a customer have a problem.
Did you email me about the problems ?

All the best
Soren
www.labcomagic.com

Hi,

Yes I did - and you answered ONE email, but that was as far as it went.

Sorry, but it has been a very long time now, and I have yet to see any evidence of "Great customer service" .

Not in my case it wasn't, and I have no reason to believe that things are going to change.

Bobby.
SH
View Profile
New user
Denmark
74 Posts

Profile of SH
HI Bobby

It is not easy if I do not know who you are ?

Which Mindbuster do you have ?

Refresh my mind and I will be there to help you.

All the best
Soren
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Hi Soren,

O.k. My name is Bobby Thomson (Sittingbourne, U.K.).

The Mindbuster is the original A4 which I purchased from you complete with the GigaByte U60 UMPC.

In the first year it was only used a few times at home before the UMPC crashed during a performance (the first actual performance where it was to be used for the first time). I rectified this later by using the supplied USB stick.
At the next show it could not be used at all as the UMPC just continually re-booted itself rendering the USB stick useless as it could not be recognised with the UMPC having gone into suicide mode.
By now, the equipment was barely one year old with extremely little home use, and two non-starters in performance.

I sent you several emails, to which you replied to one which was more to praise the product than anything else. The others were never answered, and the Mindbuster was relegated to a drawer and has never seen daylight since. I do not know if the pen even works now.

Please be aware that I am not (and never have been) knocking the product which, when it did work, was everything I dreamed of.
But the customer service stinks !

My home address is : Bobby Thomson., 42, Peel Drive, Murston, Sittingbourne, Kent, England. ME10 3BX.

Bobby.
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Hi, I'd just like all you folks to know that Soren has been in touch with me regarding the problems that I had with the Mindbuster.

The cause of this very long standing problem appears to have been that the whole thing was down to email communications not getting through.
The only emails these days that are GUARANTEED to get through is when the kids want money !!!

Now that I am fully aware of the situation with Soren, he has literally went up amongst the other 'Greats' in my estimation.

He has gone a long way to rectify the problem to my total satisfaction and appreciation, and I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future (if he will have me).

Thank you, Café members, for reading this.

Bobby.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3969 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Bobby, I know Soren a very long time and I would have wondered if it would not have been sorted out the way it did. There are very few who can compete with Soren regarding quality of products and customer care. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3920 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Very good to hear, Bobby. I was surprised to hear of your issues...but I am delighted things worked out. Posting this shows a real integrity on your part.

When my board failed, Soren Fed Exed me a new one at his own expense. I had it within two days.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10630 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Soren is a heck of a nice person and has always been extremely responsive.

I have nothing but 5 star reviews for Labco - right up there with Craig at PM.

Soren also likes Swedish "Daim" brand chocolate candy, which for me is the TRUE test of a great and extremely talented person Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2785 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I'd like Soren to come out with a 3x3 pad Smile
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3451 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2014, JanForster wrote:
Bobby, I know Soren a very long time and I would have wondered if it would not have been sorted out the way it did. There are very few who can compete with Soren regarding quality of products and customer care. Jan

This

Soren is one of the few that I trust completely in this industry. I am glad it has been resolved Smile
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Yano
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of Yano
Anyone able to provide a rough list of benefits that the Mind buster pocket and Mind Pad 2 has?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2014, Yano wrote:
Anyone able to provide a rough list of benefits that the Mind buster pocket and Mind Pad 2 has?

If anyone can I'd hope they'd do it in Inner Thoughts and not this publicly accessible area of the Café. How is it possible to discuss the benefits of one over the other without getting into exactly what these devices are used for?
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2014, looch wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2014, JanForster wrote:

This

Soren is one of the few that I trust completely in this industry. I am glad it has been resolved Smile

Thank you Looch, and all others who commented on this. I'm sure Soren will be pleased to see these comments also.

Bobby.
Kaarlo von Freymann
View Profile
Loyal user
Finland
203 Posts

I beg your pardon Hugo Shelley,

Some time ago I posted here about having had a problem with reaching you and a problem. I owe you an apology, even my case was a "mail-communications" problem as referred to in this thread. The situation is getting really bad with e-mail. I am getting extremely well forged phishing mails on a daily basis from friends listed in my address book, which here in little Finland is a new development. Their PC has been taken over by criminals. Also from banks, from eBay, one gets very well forged mail.

I feel very happy to be able to report that the problems I had with Mind Pad were due to embassy locations being very special in a sense for which Cesar can provide a "pill" , which I usually always take at such locations but forgot that very time I felt I had a problem. As a fact I have quite a few times had to leave out some part of my performance due to Cesar's "pill". So be warned, if you perform at embassies: Word in a Million and MOABT are good choices.
Lately, under normal circumstances on several occasions I have had no problems with Hugo's pad, so I can recommend his creation and must apologize for having doubted his dedication to his clients.

Kaarlo von Feymann Helsinki Finland
Jan Hellesoe
View Profile
New user
Copenhagen
1 Post

Profile of Jan Hellesoe
Soren definitely has the best costumer service I have ever experienced. And the high quality of his products is rarely seen in our industry. I have several of his products that has an extremely high standard. I also have one of Hugo Shelleys product, but he never returns any emails regarding problems. I tried two emails and on facebook, but no answer...

So I with out a doubt recommend Labco.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Buster vs Mind Pad (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL