The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Buster vs Mind Pad (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10632 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Soren is tops.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2014, Circusman wrote:
Hi, I'd just like all you folks to know that Soren has been in touch with me regarding the problems that I had with the Mindbuster.

The cause of this very long standing problem appears to have been that the whole thing was down to email communications not getting through.
The only emails these days that are GUARANTEED to get through is when the kids want money !!!

Now that I am fully aware of the situation with Soren, he has literally went up amongst the other 'Greats' in my estimation.

He has gone a long way to rectify the problem to my total satisfaction and appreciation, and I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future (if he will have me).

Thank you, Café members, for reading this.

Bobby.

Thought I would comment even though its an older post. Soren is one of the greats for sure! His service is amazing! He is always there to answer my questions. I love my Mind Buster and UFO-4! I've also found Hugo great to work with as well! chatted with him at Magic Live. awesome guy!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2016, Justin Lewis wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2014, Circusman wrote:
Hi, I'd just like all you folks to know that Soren has been in touch with me regarding the problems that I had with the Mindbuster.

The cause of this very long standing problem appears to have been that the whole thing was down to email communications not getting through.
The only emails these days that are GUARANTEED to get through is when the kids want money !!!

Now that I am fully aware of the situation with Soren, he has literally went up amongst the other 'Greats' in my estimation.

He has gone a long way to rectify the problem to my total satisfaction and appreciation, and I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future (if he will have me).

Thank you, Café members, for reading this.

Bobby.

Thought I would comment even though its an older post. Soren is one of the greats for sure! His service is amazing! He is always there to answer my questions. I love my Mind Buster and UFO-4! I've also found Hugo great to work with as well! chatted with him at Magic Live. awesome guy!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1945 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Hugo give me amazing after sales service.
I satisfied with his product.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2014, SH wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2013, Circusman wrote:
Bad experience with Labco Mindbus**r.
Comp useless after very short use.
I'm now looking at purchasing Mind Pad - Good reviews on it.

We actually have a great customer service and always help when a customer have a problem.
Did you email me about the problems ?

All the best
Soren
www.labcomagic.com

I Always have had the best service with Soren. His Products and service are top notch!
The new MIndbuster pocket 2 and notebook MB are amazing! Stealthy, incrediblily made and very reliable.
phanindhra
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of phanindhra
I second Justin. Soren Provides the best service and MB2 Pocket is by far the best Pad out there
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Buster vs Mind Pad (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL