The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Idea for a double sided s******y sam (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
294 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Not sure if this has ever been invented and not sure in this forum if I should take it to the secret sessions. This would be a fragile gimmick, but my idea would be to make a SS with two sides so a different coin is actually sandwiched inside. Another take on this would be a m****t coin and two very thin shim pieces that could slide off. Perhaps they are also "attractive" and could stick together as they come off. I'll leave it at that and see if this ever existed, was tried and not practical, or should be discussed elsewhere.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
One could use the original Slippery Sam coin set in that way, taking the smaller attractive English Penney, it's Half Dollar L gaff and then the L English Penny (that usually sits on the attractive half dollar coin) on that.
Hope that's of some help,
J
...to all the coins I've dropped here
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
294 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Oh, I see! Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Idea for a double sided s******y sam (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL