The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tomorrow on MSNBC: How Democrat Abraham Lincoln Freed the Slaves (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Silliness notwithstanding, there is a large difference between errors, corrected errors, editorial failure, deliberate falsification and indifference to the facts.

"Nyaa Nyaa" [insert press source you despise here] is baaaaaad" is both uninteresting and unhelpful.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2013-06-16 11:15, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Silliness notwithstanding, there is a large difference between errors, corrected errors, editorial failure, deliberate falsification and indifference to the facts.

"Nyaa Nyaa" [insert press source you despise here] is baaaaaad" is both uninteresting and unhelpful.


And Freudian slips that represent a worldview.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On 2013-06-16 11:59, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-16 11:15, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Silliness notwithstanding, there is a large difference between errors, corrected errors, editorial failure, deliberate falsification and indifference to the facts.

"Nyaa Nyaa" [insert press source you despise here] is baaaaaad" is both uninteresting and unhelpful.


And Freudian slips that represent a worldview.


After 10 minutes of "where's waldo's mom?" searching, I can't find it.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
It's inconceivable that Wallace could have been a Democrat, because only Republicans are racists.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On 2013-06-16 13:31, LobowolfXXX wrote:
It's inconceivable that Wallace could have been a Democrat, because only Republicans are racists.

Wallace wasn't a racist.

Wallace was a traditionalist. I think that they're allowed to be Democrats.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16251 Posts

Profile of tommy
Why did Karl Marx telegraph Lincoln and congratulate him for defeating the south anyway?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tomorrow on MSNBC: How Democrat Abraham Lincoln Freed the Slaves (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL