The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My Q and A ....... By Scott Creasey (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2013-06-27 12:08, j100taylor wrote: (IN PART)
Ray - with over 30 years in magic I am not a kid nor am I fishing.

I wasn't calling you a kid or that you were fishing. I meant that there are kids on here that is doing it. They are the generation of instance information. The send information to each other and don't care if is copy right or theirs to give. They expect and think it is normal to ask and be giving information. To the young people,it is normal and is why us older guys find it hard to relate to them in matters of published material.

I was just saying that because of this generation, it is now becoming and expected to be told everything about something.

I am sorry if you took what I said personally. That wasn't what I meant.

I have also been into magic for over 30 years and am just find with the add copy that Scott uses.

Best
Ray
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3432 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I have this but I couldn't really add anything to Jeromes words other than to confirm his statement that this is awesome even in the hands of the completely inept. Scott's Day one is also fantastic. Psi lotto is immensly tempting at $15 because based on what I have of Scott's so far there is going to be more than $15 worth of value in there. At that price it's hard to resist even knowing that financially I'm not in a good place right now.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Just picked up Number 5. I like it a lot. Simple and direct reading system with a "psychic" prediction to cap it off. You will need a working knowledge of tarot for the prediction finale.
Experimentalist
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Experimentalist
I was very pleased with The Corporate Mentalist, so I am considering this as well. Is it geared towards a metaphysical, "New Agey", presentation, or is it also something that could also be used for a corporate audience?
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
A perfect piece for corporate.

Faultlessly choreographed and perfectly formed.
The biggest playing, smallest packing diamond of a routine you are likely to come across.

Probably the best bang for bucks I've ever bought.

Steve
Experimentalist
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Experimentalist
Thank you Stephen.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11606 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 22:14, Experimentalist wrote:
I was very pleased with The Corporate Mentalist, so I am considering this as well. Is it geared towards a metaphysical, "New Agey", presentation, or is it also something that could also be used for a corporate audience?

Steve's correct on all counts.

Nothing to do with the aforementioned, agey, metaphysical. Everything to do with simple direct, organic, you could easily do this in a middle school on up to highest level corporate, Kawanis club, Rotary club, Chamber of Commerce, any event really. Can be played the entire way or in pieces.

Great, great stuff.

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Number 5, can be used for any audience, for anyone interested in a personality, or past present, future reading. The reading can be as quick or as in depth as you want, mostly depending on your knowledge of numerology or tarot. What makes the presentation stand out is its logical and satisfying conclusion. Quite brilliant, and your audience gets a keepsake ie. your business card.

For 12 bucks, you cannot go wrong.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18311 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Sorely tempted by the Q&a I have to say...

envelopology was great too!
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Excellent! Just purchased Q&A and everything is very well thought out! Well worth the 30 bucks!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3305 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Scott Creasey puts out well thought out material. His imp pad is by far superior to anything now on the market for a small shirt poctet notebook IMHO. He also has excellant routines if you can get hold of any of his lecture notes.
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1477 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
This sounds like something I need to get my hands Smile on.
Self concept is destiny..
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
I REALLY like Scott Creasey's 'My Q and A'. In this ebook, Scott writes that he spent many years working on, thinking through and perfecting his approach to Q & A, and it definitely shows.

In this presentation you perform the classic effect of having audience members write questions on pieces of paper, have them seal their questions in envelopes, then proceed to read their thoughts and know what they wrote.

The method, routine, presentation, major steps and minor steps have all been carefully thought through and written out in detailed, step-by-step instructions with photos for clarity.

I have to say, this approach to Q & A is EXACTLY what I've been searching for as it provides an outstanding effect of thought reading, a clever, simple and fool-proof methodology and very clear instructions for what to do and how to do it.

And at $30, this may be the best value I've purchased in the past 12 months.

http://www.lybrary.com/my-q-and-a-p-1807......d=105827
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
537 Posts

Profile of Scott
I know this thread is a bit old now but I'd like to say a big thanks to all those Magic Café members who have bought and reviewed My Q & A.

Two things to mention. Firstly you can now instantly download all my effects and routines direct from me by visiting the products page of my website http://www.scottcreasey.com/products/ and secondly (and I'm sorry for the blatant plug) just a heads up that I am working on a DVD project showcasing the Q & A system I have been using in all environments from close up in pubs and restaurants to cabaret in clubs and hotels along the costa del sol in Spain for the past 7 years.

This DVD will be a limited run and should (all going well) be ready for release with my next UK lecture tour.

Thanks again Guys
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2014, Scott wrote:
I know this thread is a bit old now but I'd like to say a big thanks to all those Magic Café members who have bought and reviewed My Q & A.

Two things to mention. Firstly you can now instantly download all my effects and routines direct from me by visiting the products page of my website http://www.scottcreasey.com/products/ and secondly (and I'm sorry for the blatant plug) just a heads up that I am working on a DVD project showcasing the Q & A system I have been using in all environments from close up in pubs and restaurants to cabaret in clubs and hotels along the costa del sol in Spain for the past 7 years.

This DVD will be a limited run and should (all going well) be ready for release with my next UK lecture tour.

Thanks again Guys

Great news, Scott!

After reading My Q&A, very much looking forward to your new DVD.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Yes, I would be interested in a dvd.

Ray
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
537 Posts

Profile of Scott
Thanks guys,

As soon as it is ready, and it is a big project, I'll be letting everybody know.

Just a taster though. Imagine a system for a Q & A which can be carried and worked from your pockets and you can buy what is required for next to nothing from your local stationary store. A system that can be used one on one for a reading, used for table hopping (yes table hopping) used in cabaret or stage, small groups, large groups, imagine no stooges, no pre-show, no assistants, no electronics, no envelopes, no quick peeks, no memory work.

The project will be released as a limited run DVD (Maybe a two disc)and will include live performance footage and full, in depth working instructions, plus all the psychological extra's I have added over years of usage.

I'll keep you posted.
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
682 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Scott is a friend and I've been lucky to see his new Q & A. It's a typically brilliant piece of work and is wonderfully practical as well as being extremely deceptive. It won't be available for a while, but will be well worth the wait. It will be a limited release and probably 2 DVD's as Scott has such a lot of work with this and it will feature several different routines.

Prior to this I've been using Scott's My Q & A, now available directly from his website:
http://www.scottcreasey.com/downloads/my-q-and-a/

I can't imagine anyone not being thrilled with it - it's fantastic and if you've ever wanted to do Q & A, but have been scared of the boldness of other routines, you'll be excited about this. All you need are index cards, envelopes, pencils and will be ready for a 30 minute act.

I suggest if you are interested, you get this soon, as several people (including Jerome Finley) have said this is way too cheap and it is!

Iain.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Scott's material is always of the highest quality. And his pricing is spot on.

Can you tell us if the Q&A featured on the DVD is the same as that in the My Q&A download?
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
682 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:
Can you tell us if the Q&A featured on the DVD is the same as that in the My Q&A download?

The version that will be released on DVD is not the same as the "My Q & A" download - it's a completely different method, plus it doesn't use envelopes and can be performed surrounded. Though it won't be available until next year and will be a limited edition and a much higher price.

Having said that, the download version is something that I've used quite a bit and Scott has used a LOT! It's technically easy and brilliantly routined, complete with a drawing duplication finish. I don't think there's a better version that is currently on the market.

Iain.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » My Q and A ....... By Scott Creasey (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL