The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Evaporate? from Peter Loughran and Joshua Earp (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4287 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Hocus-Pocus still states it's on pre-order. July 1st has passed.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
These were in stock July 1st in my shop, but that was a holiday here in Canada (Canada Day) so we started shipping out the product to our customers including Hocus Pocus on Tuesday and all orders had been shipped by Wed.. But with the Independence Day holiday in the USA, that might delay the arrival of them to their shop, but I imagine they should have them any time now Smile
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4287 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2013-07-05 15:53, Peter Loughran wrote:
These were in stock July 1st in my shop, but that was a holiday here in Canada (Canada Day) so we started shipping out the product to our customers including Hocus Pocus on Tuesday and all orders had been shipped by Wed.. But with the Independence Day holiday in the USA, that might delay the arrival of them to their shop, but I imagine they should have them any time now Smile
Awesome, thanks for the reply.
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2206 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Cant wait to read more about this!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4287 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Just put my order in through Hocus Pocus.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Happy Canada Day Peter!

I predict this will be a winner, and for a rare occasion, the creator did not create unwarranted hype.

PS: Congrats on your new movie Peter! Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
How did you like it so far Blindside? The demo sure does look sick!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4287 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Haven't recieved it yet, fingers crossed for today
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4287 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Saw one being sold already on the Café, not a good sign. My hopes are still high, I am driven to make it work.
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
261 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Quote:
On 2013-07-10 11:49, Blindside785 wrote:
Saw one being sold already on the Café, not a good sign. My hopes are still high, I am driven to make it work.

That one sold quickly, but a second went up for sale soon after. Has me me a little concerned as well.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Its probably just not for them. Or not their performance style. I have sold things that later I wish I had not. Thinking positive here.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4287 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I'll be home in about 3 hours to see if it finally arrived.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Glad to see a few are arriving in people's hands. Sad to hear a couple went up for sale so quickly, but unfortunately for the creator, that once you learn the secret, which is a big part of what you are buying in this case because some of the items used are common items a magician may already own, you might not necessarily need to use the apparatus supplied and so I do predict a higher then normal re-sale rate.

Not saying that's the reason for the ones up for sale, but I won't be surprised by a higher then normal re-sale rate for this particular reason.

However the materials and the gimmick we supply are top notch and if you don't already own these items, then you will be well equipped to perform Joshua's routines!

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4287 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
So I did get it in today!

From the first looks of it, it's usually that is something I would run from at first. It uses a basic gimmick most magicians have, the method seems sound though and if you want to achieve the effect, this is a good way to do it. Best to do with a jacket on, you could do it naked for sure. When the object vanishes nobody would suspect where it goes. It would go well with a ring flight kind of effect. I'm gonna take a closer look.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Went to my local magic shop asking about a Raven and he suggested I look into this. Looks and sounds promising indeed. Was hoping to check out some reviews here but looks like I'll have to wait a bit more!

Any other thoughts out there on this one?
smacks183
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of smacks183
It's a nice idea, but I don't think I will use it in the future. Angles are not fantastic and, if choosing between this and the raven, I would suggest the raven. I'll sell mine at a nice discount if you are interested.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Thanks Smacks. I may go with a Raven then after all but thanks for the offer. Also heard about something called the Phantom kit which is apparently like the Raven but fixes some of the issues with the hook up.

Was hoping Evaporate might be a better alternative to the Raven (And Raven like methods) but if it doesn't really beat it, then I may just stick to those.

Thanks again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Evaporate? from Peter Loughran and Joshua Earp (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL