The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where to start with script? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
I was wondering if there is anywhere book/dvd/site where I can get help with my script for my school shows. I have been doing birthday shows and even school shows for awhile now but want to start doing a run of themed shows for schools such as no bullying. I am just stuck or having a rought time coming up with a good script for this. Any ideas or help would be great.
Thank You
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Check out Christopher T. Magician. He has several YouTube video's and episode 6 is about ant- bullying. Even better than that is for only $10 donation you can watch and learn how to adapt any trick to fit several themes and messages. There is a thread here where you can get more info about it, and read the great positive reviews. I highly recommend you chech it out. I would provide the link but I am using my mobile phone. You can find the thread under The Little Darlings.

You won't regret it. It's called, "The Super Secret Episode" and it'll be the best $10 you have ever invested.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
Danny thanks for the tip, those videos are awesome and a huge help.
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Route to Routining by Jim Kleefeld is pretty good also.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Duane Laflin's books are great for scripts

and Oz and Wilde produced a lecture about script-writing (free notes)
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where to start with script? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL