We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Love cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Profile of cupsandballsmagic
I just found out the photos I took of these cups a long time ago. I meant to review them and sold them to fund a set of Mega Thick Love Cups (which I will review next week.)

You can see the Love Cups here if you are interested: http://www.cupsandballsmagic.com/Gary-Animal-Love-Cups.html

Bri
scottjenkins
View Profile
Loyal user
217 Posts

Profile of scottjenkins
Does Gary still sell cups? I looked at his site and it seemed like everything was out of stock with no way to order. Or else the guild was out of stock and there was no way to order. Smile
Scott Jenkins
Magician Member of the AMA
Joe Porper's partner!
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Gary is still selling cups on and off on facebook. If you contact him there you will most probably get sorted. He is replacing the love cup with the Nick Nickolas though.
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Hey Bri,

Your new web site looks great! And nice review of the love Cups. BTW Gary's name doesn't have an apostrophe, Gary Knights.

Scott,

His contact info is on the contact page of his web site, or his facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/gary.knights.58
He makes cups when not performing, and he has some now so get in touch if interested. As Bri said in his review, Gary sells some cups with slight defects that collectors consider as seconds, for very reasonable prices.

jmk
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

Thanks jmk!
WingChun
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of WingChun
How can I get in touch with Gary Animals? I've sent a message via Facebook but would like to know if he has a migic site or a private email. Thanks.
cupsandballsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
2706 Posts

If you go to the review, look at the bottom, it says "Available from." Click on Gary's name and it will take you to his site.

Bri
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
You'd better hurry. He's finishing up his remaining stock of metal and then he plans on selling off his equipment and getting out of the cup business.

I've owned at one time or another pretty much every standard size he makes. I love the "organic" feel of cups that have been spun by hand vs. the calculated precision of CNC turned cups.

He's retired most of his old size names, so just ask him what's available.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
He has two nice kits on sale right now.
Gazzo cups+bag+balls
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Love cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL