The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wil Castor
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle
144 Posts

Profile of Wil Castor
Daniel,
I am well aware of the wiccan traditions. I tutored with and was initiated by a 3rd degree priestess in a family line of 3rd degrees spanning 4 generations; I have prcaticed the craft for well over fifteen years. I know of many rituals and similar events for conjuring the dead. I have attended, participated in and led many of them. All I am saying is if someone is looking for a creepy way to get their jollies with their friends then don’t disturb the resting; it's disrespectful. They did not move to the ether simply to be bothered for our entertainment and it's insulting not only to their memory but also to their current existance. If there is a worthwhile reason for calling to them or if you have a good question or favor and perhaps can offer them a boon of your own in exchange, then by all means do so. Otherwise leave them alone; it's like prank calling people, it's childish and selfish if it is just for amusment. I apologize if my opinions hurt feelings but I feel very strongly about respecting the dead. Listen or not, it's everyone's personal decision.
Pain is the craft entering into the apprentice.
mysticuk
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of mysticuk
Look up Hocus Pocus in the USA. They have, from time to time, items aimed solely at the Seance worker.
Cheers
Roni
ELS
View Profile
Regular user
Chicagoland area, IL
191 Posts

Profile of ELS
Quote:
On 2003-12-04 18:31, Matt_M wrote:
Jerry,
I am very interested in the practice as well. I'm curious about performing seances. I would perform a fake seance, but I want to experience what it is like.

Matt

Hello Matt,

Don't tamper with it for kicks or a new experiance. Check out the photo collection on the paranormal I have at my web site 'The Unexplained World" - http://theunexplainedworld.com

One of these images even appeared on the site: about.com - for the paranormal, it's a screaming face seen in the ground next to a head stone at Bachelors Grove Cemetery.

As some have said, don't tamper unless you want to bring something back with you that you may not want.

Ed Smile
Were the border between the natural and the supernatural will be nothing any more but fuzzy. http://edwardshanahan.com
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Ain't afraid of no ghost- who you gonna call...
kaos
View Profile
New user
UK
58 Posts

Profile of kaos
Apparently acording to a friend of mine that years ago he used a ougi board on top of a gravestone to contact spirits.
amazingly it seemed to work I think there were about six of them and after a few minuites the air around the grave became so cold that the exposed skin on there ankles started to burn. They were terrified (bear in mind this was about 3.00 o'clock in the morning) and ran away.
they jumped over a wall that was about two feet high not realising that there was a 12 foot drop on the other side. all but two of them broke there legs!! Smile

does this sound like it could be real?
ELS
View Profile
Regular user
Chicagoland area, IL
191 Posts

Profile of ELS
Quote:
On 2004-01-08 19:53, kaos wrote:
Apparently acording to a friend of mine that years ago he used a ougi board on top of a gravestone to contact spirits.
amazingly it seemed to work I think there were about six of them and after a few minuites the air around the grave became so cold that the exposed skin on there ankles started to burn. They were terrified (bear in mind this was about 3.00 o'clock in the morning) and ran away.
they jumped over a wall that was about two feet high not realising that there was a 12 foot drop on the other side. all but two of them broke there legs!! Smile

does this sound like it could be real?

My next adventure will be to take a Ouija board to a cemetery and bring an individual or two with and also film and photograph it for my site & cable show, The Unexplained World - http://theunexplainedworld.com

Also another idea based on the John Edwards way of doing things, but I will leave that to my own way of thinking.

If you see the paranormal section of my web site, you'll see how I have tied in 'Psychic Abilities or Feelings' with the photos, and the photos are the real deal, no manipulating any thing.

Take care
Ed Smile
Were the border between the natural and the supernatural will be nothing any more but fuzzy. http://edwardshanahan.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Seance (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL