The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ace by Richard Sanders FX (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..12~13~14 [Next]
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Our stock has now arrived in the UK, all pre-orders are going out today.

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/a......-fx.html

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/t......-fx.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1728 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Nice to hear saturn. Do you know how long does it take to ship to France ?
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
magringo
View Profile
Special user
Sad that all I have is a scant
580 Posts

Profile of magringo
Yep ... in the US -- penguin has it for $19.95 including shipping... I'm intrigued...
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2013-06-25 06:18, Alex DLF wrote:
Nice to hear saturn. Do you know how long does it take to ship to France ?

All international order go by airmail so it should only be a few days, but it is in the hands of the post service.

The first batch is nearly sold out but thank fully we have more on the way in a coule of days, after that it will be a few weeks before any more are available as it's now sold out at Murphy's.

We have the best price I have seen around so I suggest jumping in now otherwise you will end up paying more if you order from elsewhere.

I've just watched the DVD and this is very good, various versions are shown even a non sleight version, this is destined to be a classic I'm sure, great teaching and a great trick.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18695 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Just ordered from saturn magic - and I have to say, they are very quick on the delivery front, and its great to know that they tell you if the item is in stock or not - AND they are very good value for money....been really impressed with the couple of purchases I've made from them so far... will be using them again definitely (quite fancy movemint at some point)...
MagicDamo
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of MagicDamo
I have also just ordered from Saturn Magic, their service is second to none and pricing is very competitive. I will post my comments once I have received the trick and had chance to use it.
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
Just watched the DVD very quickly.
You get 6 routines which are,

The basic handling.
This has a live and studio performance.Richard gives some advice to take heat off the change and how to do an instant reset for table hopping.

Mastrianni handling
This is the routine you can see on Saturn magic web site.You get 2 studio performances and 2 live.

All the rest have studio dems only

Five change
2 kings change with 2 jokers and then change to the 4 aces.

In their hands
Involves 3 people. 4 jokers change to 4 aces.

Poker power
4 jokers change to 4 aces

No sleight version
Jokers change to aces but with no sleights.

The only downside to it is that your gimmick card is going to wear out over time.
At the end of the DVD Richard does tell you that you can get more gimmicks from his site.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I have posted a quick review of Ace and Turbo Stick

http://youtu.be/UbS_4W5VM8E
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
773 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Love the demo...looks great...will be picking this up...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8565 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Always very nice stuff from Richard Sanders. I'm a coin guy mostly and love these little gems that make me look like a pretty good card man as well. Smile NFW, Double Back and now Ace, and you're loaded for bear. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
poolmagic
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of poolmagic
Maaic Mattman is absolutely correct. This trick has been out for years. It's called NFW. I'm surprised that there isn't more outrage at such an obvious duplication.
the handling is a clever variation but the cards and method are exactly like NFW, a marketed effect that was created by Gary Freed.
Selling this trick is like selling twisted sisters but calling it twisted ladies.
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
Quote:
On 2013-06-25 17:13, poolmagic wrote:
Maaic Mattman is absolutely correct. This trick has been out for years. It's called NFW. I'm surprised that there isn't more outrage at such an obvious duplication.
the handling is a clever variation but the cards and method are exactly like NFW, a marketed effect that was created by Gary Freed.
Selling this trick is like selling twisted sisters but calling it twisted ladies.

NFW was a variation on a Jason Alford trick, if you're interested in the history.

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1132 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Caleb, I guess you are talking about Twixter.
Although very similar, I think the handling makes the two tricks (NFW and ACE) different.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-06-25 17:13, poolmagic wrote:

You mean like the outrage when Michael Skiinner's Ultimate 3 Card Monte was ripped off....and then it was "discovered' it wasn''t Mike's and his was a use of those VERY old gaffs?

Lern your history before making public accusations.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3145 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Zombie, if you wait to learn the history you might not be the first to make the accusation and it's sooo important to be the first. I think you get a medal.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
I think he released this before, under a different name.

As for the rest of the convo, interesting read fella's lol
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Whether or not this was released before under a new name or released on a dvd with other effects or whatever all this is about....this effect looks like it will slay!...im in...arrives thursday
atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Quote:
On 2013-06-25 20:51, Magicalos wrote:
Whether or not this was released before under a new name or released on a dvd with other effects or whatever all this is about....this effect looks like it will slay!...im in...arrives thursday

Agreed, all things put aside I care about what my audience sees and experiences. And this looks like it will pack a hell of a punch... I'm in as well
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1132 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
I think you get a medal.

I am still waiting for mine. Smile
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Mine arrived today!

I tell you, this Penguin FLAT-PACK Free world-wide shipping option is the way to go.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3580

Anyway....it's the same as TEN and Super Cards as far as the method ( which is great ). It comes with the DVD and the cards to start you off. I'm looking forward to seeing what Richard has come up with!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ace by Richard Sanders FX (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..12~13~14 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL