The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Nardi's Sharpie Through Card (S.T.C) (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Mike,

STC does not come with a Sharpie. Use any regular Sharpie to perform the effect. The Combo packs seem to be really popular with our customers.

Best Regards

Peter
Magicalos
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 18:04, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Mike,

STC does not come with a Sharpie. Use any regular Sharpie to perform the effect. The Combo packs seem to be really popular with our customers.

Best Regards

Peter


is it weird I read your post with your accent? Smile
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Mustard !!
AaronishMagic
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of AaronishMagic
Looks great! Will be picking one up!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
I'm so proud of this effect and I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks you all for your support guys.


Peter
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I like the idea of using it in an off-beat moment (mentioned above) plus I am a red back bicycle person. Smile Smile

My only concern would be if the red color gave away anything being as bright as it is.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Both the red and blue gimmicks are great, so no need to worry Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10486 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 18:41, Peter Nardi wrote:
I'm so proud of this effect and I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Thanks you all for your support guys.


Peter


OK - just ordered at Penguin...

This looks like a great one.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
charlies_hat
View Profile
Regular user
Norwich, UK
108 Posts

Profile of charlies_hat
Got my red backed version this morning - it's stunning. Same handling as old cig through card and the same as the Michael Chatelain Matrix that I have been doing for a while. Even though STC is a short hit and not as involved as Matrix, I'm definitely including STC in close up act and shelving Matrix (which I have found gets looser with use and is pretty expensive for something that doesn't last).

I agree STC works best as on offbeat during any other signed card effect (as long as you don't overshadow the plot of the main effect - maybe once the effect is finished and you're just about to give out the signed card? Then there is no need to 'interrupt' your ACR or whatever you're doing). I think I'll trial Haunted Deck with the signed card finishing in my hands, then a quick STC before handing out.

If you're on the cusp of a decision - buy it, it will get used !
algebraic
View Profile
Special user
927 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I placed my order for the combo. I'm looking forward to receiving it.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4225 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Put my order in for red, I don't use blue decks Smile
Knobz1
View Profile
Regular user
Charlotte, NC
157 Posts

Profile of Knobz1
Quote:
On 2013-07-09 09:01, Blindside785 wrote:
Put my order in for red, I don't use blue decks Smile
Same here. Just ordered the red one.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Came this morning. Beautiful thing. Manufactured so so well.... the secret really is invisible. Spot on.
Mark iNFiNiTi
Creator of Revelation Gum
Join the Revelation @ Saturnmagic.co.uk/revelationgum
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4225 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2013-07-09 12:13, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
Came this morning. Beautiful thing. Manufactured so so well.... the secret really is invisible. Spot on.
How long do you think the card will last? I can see myself using this, building a notepage of scripting already, this isn't just gonna be a quicky trick for me Smile
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Do we have to use a specific sharpie brand / fixed diameter thing to go through the card or anything can fit in the card?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
791 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I just ordered this! I can't wait to get it
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
This looks like trick photography.. The kind off moment you can't realise what is happening :O
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Thank you so much for the kind words and support guys.

Peter
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-07-09 13:24, doriancaudal wrote:
Do we have to use a specific sharpie brand / fixed diameter thing to go through the card or anything can fit in the card?



I don't think that matters up to a point, you see the rolled up paper going through.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-07-09 06:15, charlies_hat wrote:
Got my red backed version this morning - it's stunning. Same handling as old cig through card and the same as the Michael Chatelain Matrix that I have been doing for a while. Even though STC is a short hit and not as involved as Matrix, I'm definitely including STC in close up act and shelving Matrix (which I have found gets looser with use and is pretty expensive for something that doesn't last).

I agree STC works best as on offbeat during any other signed card effect (as long as you don't overshadow the plot of the main effect - maybe once the effect is finished and you're just about to give out the signed card? Then there is no need to 'interrupt' your ACR or whatever you're doing). I think I'll trial Haunted Deck with the signed card finishing in my hands, then a quick STC before handing out.

If you're on the cusp of a decision - buy it, it will get used !


I see this a no brainer for card people but a lot of people do not perform a lot with cards or an entire deck (no pun). That said, I think anyone who does any kind of PK work and packet type effects (ESPerfect for instance) may have some needed use for this type of weapon. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Nardi's Sharpie Through Card (S.T.C) (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL